Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

Just bought a sled over the phone,while sitting on the couch next to the wife. She is currently slamming shit around in the kitchen. I don’t think I’m getting laid for a few days?:lol:She is yelling some shit about I never tell her anything about sled, Motorcycle, and ATV purchases?:ashamed:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just bought a sled over the phone,while sitting on the couch next to the wife. She is currently slamming shit around in the kitchen. I don’t think I’m getting laid for a few days?:lol:She is yelling some shit about I never tell her anything about sled, Motorcycle, and ATV purchases?:ashamed:

I stopped and bought the trunk cover on my way home and she was pissed. She said we get a discount at the dealer where we bought the sxs. I said I'm not driving down there and back and wasting 2 Saturdays plus the gas. She saw the light lol

20190314_191711.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I stopped and bought the trunk cover on my way home and she was pissed. She said we get a discount at the dealer where we bought the sxs. I said I'm not driving down there and back and wasting 2 Saturdays plus the gas. She saw the light lol

20190314_191711.jpg

Nice!

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nice!

They're spendy like anything from the manu"s. With the Linq brackets to secure a bag/fuel caddy on top it was $700 otd. I put my $500 prepaid Visa card that I got from work so it wasn't too painful lol

Just now, smokin george said:

They're spendy like anything from the manu"s. With the Linq brackets to secure a bag/fuel caddy on top it was $700 otd. I put my $500 prepaid Visa card that I got from work so it wasn't too painful lol

Thats on your new maverick trail?

Just now, smokin george said:

Don't insult it lol. Maverick Sport 1000R (60") wide (100hp). The trail is 50" wide and the 1000cc is 75hp.

Oh yes thats right...

:lol:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Don't think I've told the wife about any of my last few sled, atv, or jet ski purchases.  :lol:

Just the pontoon since she paid for it.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't think I've told the wife about any of my last few sled, atv, or jet ski purchases.  :lol:

Just the pontoon since she paid for it.:lol:

About 5 years ago she went into the pole building and asked why I’m storing my friends sleds over the summer. 😂 I had 7 at that time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’ve been doing pretty good buying and selling used. Haven’t bought a new sled since 06. Haven’t been burned by a bad used sled yet. A lot of nice stuff out there for under 4K  When you buy them several years old, you know what ones to avoid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I’ve been doing pretty good buying and selling used. Haven’t bought a new sled since 06. Haven’t been burned by a bad used sled yet. A lot of nice stuff out there for under 4K  When you buy them several years old, you know what ones to avoid.

I've got a guy coming tomorrow to look at the sleds. I've priced them a bit high and this guy knows his prices so we'll see. He's obviously been looking and hasn't found a pkg deal

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Why didn't you walk out to the garage? Fool

7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I've got a guy coming tomorrow to look at the sleds. I've priced them a bit high and this guy knows his prices so we'll see. He's obviously been looking and hasn't found a pkg deal

Quitter. 

7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

No no no. Just taking a summer break lol. My buddy will be upgrading his 1200 Gade and then I'll only have to buy one new one instead of 2 new ones. I'm being frugal lol

Smart man. :bc:

Just now, Reevester said:

Sitting in the garage drinking and thinking I better rip some shit off this sweetheart before she gets dumped off next week. Bye felicia. :news:

I'm drinking Coors light and working on the house