Check your account email address ×

New Ski-Doo's

irv

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

right lets go back to the ugly as hell 90's early 00's styling.  These sleds are the best ever made regardless of manufacturer.  (well except yammie they really don't make sleds anymore)

No just put some curves on it somewhere.....even the handlebars are straight angled.

they all look like pizza box junk piles

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

The 600 is the worst of the 3 and the 800 is the slowest...so ya fine i guess.

lol..... ummm....no. :bc:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Bussmans 19 800 ctec is not slow....his 12 was brutally slow lol

It was half blown up from eating 13 lbs of snow when he came out here .  The fastest that thing ever ran was when Mine towed it for 50 miles :bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

lol..... ummm....no. :bc:

It was half blown up from eating 13 lbs of snow when he came out here .  The fastest that thing ever ran was when Mine towed it for 50 miles :bc:

Im not talking fastest to the dealer for warranty work!!!!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Really?

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

2019 ctec makes the same PAH as an 850!!!

7E9E3315-1778-4EAC-86D5-476C004F239D.png

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

2019 ctec makes the same PAH as an 850!!!

7E9E3315-1778-4EAC-86D5-476C004F239D.png

bmp have a very generous dyno . not sure what Joey dose to that thing but it sure is eager to add power that us just not there on any other dyno in the Midwest 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

bmp have a very generous dyno . not sure what Joey dose to that thing but it sure is eager to add power that us just not there on any other dyno in the Midwest 

Dynotech is generous too

26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Shitty clutching!!@@!

the doo is a bitch . I have been fucking with there clutching for some time . it is very finniky to keep in the sweet spot every time conditions change you have to fuck with it if you want to be in that 7900. 

I ordered sled head racing's adjustable weights and dumping the shitty clicker set up guys say it helps a lot .

May be wasting my time if kitty is putting out a big motor I will dump the tinfoil and buy another mountain cat for sure . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the doo is a bitch . I have been fucking with there clutching for some time . it is very finniky to keep in the sweet spot every time conditions change you have to fuck with it if you want to be in that 7900. 

I ordered sled head racing's adjustable weights and dumping the shitty clicker set up guys say it helps a lot .

May be wasting my time if kitty is putting out a big motor I will dump the tinfoil and buy another mountain cat for sure . 

Put a fucking turbo on it with a boost controller....  if it doesn’t hit 7900 rpm turn the boost up 1 psi at time until you hit the desired RPM....  no need to fuck with clutching as much as you do if you just boost it.

Edited by BOHICA

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Put a fuck turbo on it with a boost controller....  if it doesn’t hit 7900 rpm turn the boost up 1 psi at time until you hit the desired RPM....  no need to fuck with clutching as much as you do if you just boost it.

i had a turbo on a 11m 

it was fun as fuck . but I just don't have the desire to be changing reeds all the time and fucking with the fuel box all the time going on special trips to by gas  . 

I don't keep the mountain  sled at home any more it is 15 hrs away in a trailer . any work I need to do is on my vacation/ ride time now .

I just want to fly in ride fly home 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Fuck skidoo and their gay ass red accents, looks like a bloody gash.

Bout time they update their old ass gauges. Any factory gps like polaris?

Anyone who buys a built in GPS on their sled is a fucking retard. You can get a simple to use and more advanced Nuvi with a big screen and a great map program for $150 and still be able to use it in future sleds, your ATV, and your car.

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Love this color.  It's bad ass in person.  

You work for Doo now? :lol: I didn’t think they had their 1st show til next week. Sometimes the colors we think look rediculous online turn out great in person. And all black sleds looks great on the computer but I think it’s boring on snow. :dunno: I’ll still probably end up with the black one though. Maybe at some red to it.

7 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Man, after seeing pics of speedos dash board, I have to say I like 2019's better than 2020's  BRP should have gone with something like this. 

hondadashscreen.jpg

have you seen how shitty the summit guage is . fucking joke like a 80s calculator screen . it even gets the same look it you touch it like that liquid crystal distortion thing . fucking joke oh but the fit and finish lmfao