Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Had a script for back surgery about 17 years ago. Never did it and the chiro has kept me good. If I need something more he will tell me. If I go to the doc they are gonna want to operate and I'm not having it. 

You tell the doc what you need. I was in the same boat ....never had the surgery and told them no needles in my spine. Oral steroids have saved my back. I would be basically immobile for weeks and it would devolve into me in the dr office. With 10 days of prednisone it probably tripled the rate I'd normally get better at.

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know she's done for but that old Frigidaire is cool as hell....love the color.

Avacodo green baby. In those days it was that green , harvest gold or the shit brown.

16 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Nobody makes that exact size anymore , so it sucked balls putting in. I could have reconditioned the old one, but the wife wasn’t having it. Plus we both hate cooking on electric burners.  The new one was normaly $2600 one sale for $1450. That style is fucking spendy. When I bought the house 12 years ago, the oven was the first thing I was going to replace. Until I started pricing them out.:lol:

Don't feel bad. I wanted a bluestar 6 burner $7500. Said fuck it and went with a bertozini

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Horrible weekend. Was going to put my new shocks on yesterday and threw my back out first thing. Hasn't been this bad since i ruptured a disc about 20 years ago. Barely made it to the couch where I laid frozen for a couple hours. Had my wife scour the house for drugs. Found some 6 year old Vicodin took 2. Took 4 ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer.

Had her and my son pick me up off the couch so I could go take a piss. Tried everything. Neighbors and friends brought over cbd oil, other essential oils, heating pads, massager, etc.. fuck this sucks. I have alot of shit going on right now. Felt a little better today. Going to the chiropractor tomorrow.  Getting old sucks!!!!+11

Go see a doc and get it properly diagnosed, so you at least know exactly what’s wrong.  My lower back would flare up a couple times a year, depending on how bad I was abusing it.  About a month ago I was helping some kids load that old Yamaha in the back of a truck and I felt something give way, and that flareup is turned into a month-long of pain.   A couple of days like you said I could barely get off the couch. I’ve done the chiropractor thing to seems to help but I hear too many people say sometimes they can make it worse. So I’m going to a sports medicine spine doctor who was well recommend it out this way, and we will see what he has to say.  Best of luck.  Bad backs SUCK.  :bc: 

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't feel bad. I wanted a bluestar 6 burner $7500. Said fuck it and went with a bertozini

The house we bought a couple years ago, came with a 6 burner NG Jennair with a griddle pan, 2 ovens.  I guess it retailed for something like 10 grand new.  Good thing, no fucking way I’d pay that much for a stove, but just the same, it’s awesome. :bc: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go see a doc and get it properly diagnosed, so you at least know exactly what’s wrong.  My lower back would flare up a couple times a year, depending on how bad I was abusing it.  About a month ago I was helping some kids load that old Yamaha in the back of a truck and I felt something give way, and that flareup is turned into a month-long of pain.   A couple of days like you said I could barely get off the couch. I’ve done the chiropractor thing to seems to help but I hear too many people say sometimes they can make it worse. So I’m going to a sports medicine spine doctor who was well recommend it out this way, and we will see what he has to say.  Best of luck.  Bad backs SUCK.  :bc: 

The house we bought a couple years ago, came with a 6 burner NG Jennair with a griddle pan, 2 ovens.  I guess it retailed for something like 10 grand new.  Good thing, no fucking way I’d pay that much for a stove, but just the same, it’s awesome. :bc: 

I had the 4 burner version of that at my house in Westford. When ya take out the charbroil and put in a burner there is a switch that is supposed to shut off the exhaust fan. Damn thing never worked right out of the box.For that kind of money they should run problem free for 20 yrs.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

That avocado green stove looks like brand new! Does your wife cook? If not why does she need a new one?

The wife cooks a lot,she is also a clean freak. The inside wasn’t so nice. I did get,thanks for the new oven sex last night! Hopefully I get, this oven works great sex tonight?:whistle:

• Haha 2

My old man had one of these in his deer camp he had built...I was like where in the fuck is the barrel stove and old shitty propane cooktop?🤣🤣🤣

http://www.agaliving.com/aga-range-cookers/how-an-aga-cooker-works

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My old man had one of these in his deer camp he had built...I was like where in the fuck is the barrel stove and old shitty propane cooktop?🤣🤣🤣

http://www.agaliving.com/aga-range-cookers/how-an-aga-cooker-works

I’m trying to source one of those for my camp. Used ones ain’t cheap.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks. At the doc right now. Chiro at 12:30. I'll see what both have to say but I am gonna need pills to get thru the week either way. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Thanks. At the doc right now. Chiro at 12:30. I'll see what both have to say but I am gonna need pills to get thru the week either way. 

Good luck. I hope you feel better soon :bc:

• Gold Member

Well that was fast!! Work just sent me an email asking if I would come back and serve on a different boat. WTF!  I got home on friday, why the fuck did they send me home in the first place!! :flush:

Edited by Kivalo

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well that was fast!! Work just sent me an email asking if I would come back and serve on a different boat. WTF!  I got home on friday, why the fuck did they send me home in the first place!! :flush:

So you could get black out wasted and get the fireball440 treatment from some bulldyke !!!!!!!!11111

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Tell em at the end of the week. No way I would do a flight like that that soon.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Tell em at the end of the week. No way I would do a flight like that that soon.

I am going to do exactly that, I gave away my xtratuf's so I got a new set ordered. :bc: