Check your account email address ×

I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

your so cute when you follow people around commenting on everything !!!!!!

Sorry Webba....let me know when I can post in a thread with my name in the title.....jackass.

• Like 2

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry Webba....let me know when I can post in a thread with my name in the title.....jackass.

you can post all you like !!!! but you don't have to quote everything I post and make stupid comments !!!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , sorry. All I have left for turbo stuff is the mid pipe that goes from manifold to turbo , a power commander 5 and some other odds and ends

I was just asking so that it might help sway your decision on what to get :bc: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you can post all you like !!!! but you don't have to quote everything I post and make stupid comments !!!!! 

:lies:

:lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I'll change my mind 50 times before I settle on something

At least you change you mind before you make the purchase. If you really had a case of the Al Cervix's you wouldn't change your mind until after you bought it :poke:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

At least you change you mind before you make the purchase. If you really had a case of the Al Cervix's you wouldn't change your mind until after you bought it :poke:

Hahaha.....wait a minute......

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've got almost ten on you and I still bale pretty well.  My body is wayyy cracked up. Takes me a day or two to recover in between rides now.  :wall:   

We have a 19 miles out and 19 back on the NSST from Duluth we do several times a week.  We usually go hard for 20-30 mins at a time and stop at our "checkpoints" and laugh and talk shit.  Best rides are when the trails are just mangled after a weekend.  Good X-country race training.  It's fun to have folks jump in with is that say they are "hardcore riders" then have to wait 10 fucking minutes at the first stop.  Time to learn how suspensions work boys!

:thumb:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got almost ten on you and I still bale pretty well.  My body is wayyy cracked up. Takes me a day or two to recover in between rides now.  :wall:   

We have a 19 miles out and 19 back on the NSST from Duluth we do several times a week.  We usually go hard for 20-30 mins at a time and stop at our "checkpoints" and laugh and talk shit.  Best rides are when the trails are just mangled after a weekend.  Good X-country race training.  It's fun to have folks jump in with is that say they are "hardcore riders" then have to wait 10 fucking minutes at the first stop.  Time to learn how suspensions work boys!

I have a couple ruptured discs in my back that has slowed me down a bit....that and having never been kind to my body has taken a bit of a toll. I can still hang but I've recognized that I'm not getting any younger and wrecking shit including myself isnt all that good of an idea anymore

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have a couple ruptured discs in my back that has slowed me down a bit....that and having never been kind to my body has taken a bit of a toll. I can still hang but I've recognized that I'm not getting any younger and wrecking shit including myself isnt all that good of an idea anymore

Hmmmmmm....now I wonder where I'd be if I thought like that 10 years ago?  Now............ where's my fucking wrap and heating pad!  :lol:

All seriousness though, my body is starting to override my weird brain.  Broke my hand at the beginning of last season and tried to ride with it all wrapped up like an idiot.  Ripped my tendons to shreds!  IDIOT!  But I've always been that way.  Fuck it. I figure I've got 4-5 decent years left of this type of riding then, time to find something else.  I've done most everything but I think I'm gonna take up deep water diving in Superior and the rest of the lakes.  Looks fun and it something I can do without breaking apart.  May skydive again too but my wife is 100% against that so.................I'll have to lie to her.  :lol:

Gotta giv'r til you can't!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That shit will come back to haunt you. Trust me I know. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

ish .....when I have back surgery its going to be the microdiscectomy. Neuro said my injury is a perfect scenario for it

The faggot life has been hard on you young son...

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If you go hard for 20-30 minutes on a 19 mile ride - how many times do you go out and back? :lol: Big boy loops and some site seeing plus I'm older than you.... :snack:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider