Check your account email address ×

Will trump suck Saudi cock.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Please, no matter what he does you will complain.  What would he have to do to make you happy?   

Truth.

I assume this is about that journalist.  Fuck him.  Fuck anybody that goes into any country and fucks around "for the greater good".  Off with his fucking head!  Same with that idiot pastor in Turkey.  Fuck that clown.  They should have lopped his head too.

• Like 1

Exactly how many times have you assholes been right? :lol:

"He won't run."

"He won't beat 17 mainstream politicians"

"He won't beat Hillary."

(Insert 37 times the dems tried to stop the inauguration)

I'd go on, but bandwidth. :lmao:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

Exactly how many times have you assholes been right? :lol:

"He won't run."

"He won't beat 17 mainstream politicians"

"He won't beat Hillary."

(Insert 37 times the dems tried to stop the inauguration)

I'd go on, but bandwidth. :lmao:

Why didnt Trump release the classified info showing us all the massive deep state corruption like he promised????

This will be no different 

Just now, f7ben said:

Why didnt Trump release the classified info showing us all the massive deep state corruption like he promised????

We know that answer.  It’s why neither side of the media isle let that stay in the news for more than a blip:  DC protecting their own little fleecing industry.  

This one thing makes me madder than anything so far in his presidency.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We know that answer.  It’s why neither side of the media isle let that stay in the news for more than a blip:  DC protecting their own little fleecing industry.  

This one thing makes me madder than anything so far in his presidency.

Sucks to feel like that doesn't it??? I knew who Trump was the moment he signed the FISA bill......he wont do shit with SA and the only reason any of this is public is because of Turkey.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sucks to feel like that doesn't it??? I knew who Trump was the moment he signed the FISA bill......he wont do shit with SA and the only reason any of this is public is because of Turkey.

I don't think he should do anything with SA about this missing clown.  It's all just BS for the sheep.  Fuck that retard in Turkey too.  If you head out independantly into the world as delusional and self righteousness wee little sheep, you get what you get if you aren't smart enough to walk yourself back.  Actions should have consequences.....again.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think he should do anything with SA about this missing clown.  It's all just BS for the sheep.  Fuck that retard in Turkey too.  If you head out independantly into the world as delusional and self righteousness wee little sheep, you get what you get if you aren't smart enough to walk yourself back.  Actions should have consequences.....again.

My god you're a fucking moron

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My god you're a fucking moron

It's all or nothing with you wanna be Anarchical revolutionary retards.  :lol:

Keep fighting the system if you want.  Please don't be looking for a little Antifa starter kit for me.....none will fit.  I'm not dealing with that uppity whiners club.  I am looking so forward to getting "the wall" tho.....  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's all or nothing with you wanna be Anarchical revolutionary retards.  :lol:

Keep fighting the system if you want.  Please don't be looking for a little Antifa starter kit for me.....none will fit.  I'm not dealing with that uppity whiners club.  I am looking so forward to getting "the wall" tho.....  :lmao:

Derp derp derp.....who cares if our supposed allies murder journalists in their consulates....derp

Fucking moron...impossible to even have a conversation with someone as fucking retarded as you. Kill yourself 

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp derp.....who cares if our supposed allies murder journalists in their consulates....derp

Fucking moron...impossible to even have a conversation with someone as fucking retarded as you. Kill yourself 

ditto.

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good question. Just threatening to sure did quiet things down on the Russian investigation. One thing for sure, he isn't concerned with draining that swamp. As soon as he is out be it 4 or 8 things will go right back to the way they were before and operations will be even more secret...