Check your account email address ×

Colin Kaepernick comeback campaign undertaken by 49ers fans after gruesome Garoppolo injury

• Platinum Contributing Member

They call that gruesome?  :lol:  

I hope they do bring him back.  

https://deadspin.com/jimmy-garoppolo-leaves-game-with-reported-serious-knee-1829257224

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen to all the couch potatoes  questioning the verbiage used to describe Garappalos shredded knee.....you fuckers would get hit once and literally die. 🤣

there was little to no contact,  injury to most would look minor, hell half the people thought it was head or shoulder when it happened.   you want gruesome heres a gruesome injury.  

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen to all the couch potatoes  questioning the verbiage used to describe Garappalos shredded knee.....you fuckers would get hit once and literally die. 🤣

Coming from your extensive athletic experience?  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said...bunch of internet badass athletes...SMH. 🤣

Like I said list your athletic accomplishments.  :pc:

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I said list your athletic accomplishments.  :pc:

High school sports and college rugby but what  does that have to do with anything....IIRC you played  minor league baseball....do you think that means a fucking thing if you were to step onto a NFL Field and get lit up by a LB? 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

High school sports and college rugby but what  does that have to do with anything....IIRC you played  minor league baseball....do you think that means a fucking thing if you were to step onto a NFL Field and get lit up by a LB? 😂😂😂

We aren't talking about someone being lit up by a NFL linebacker.   We are talking about what is and isn't a "gruesome" non-contact knee injury.  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We aren't talking about someone being lit up by a NFL linebacker.   We are talking about what is and isn't a "gruesome" non-contact knee injury.  

exactly,  watched my son tear his acl twice and neither was "gruesome" although my panic attack after 2 had me on the ground.  TBH i would have much rather seen him with a bone coming out after his leg was snapped as while gruesome would have been an easier recovery in many cases.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, F3600 said:

There is no shortage of backups that the 49ers could trade for before heading back to Kaepernicks weak play.

McCoy, Osweiler, RG3, Winston, Taylor, Bradford, Bridgewater, Foles

All better and more game ready.

Tebow time!!!