Check your account email address ×

Another fuck the NFL thread.

Good read.  It's really the biggest reason viewers have turned off...or "semi-watch" anymore.  Bringing politics into it is but the proverbial straw to most.  Now, it's flag ball?

Good luck NFL.  

Great summary in the first para:

NFL games have more and more become an exercise in delay. Viewers must slog through injuries, time outs, penalties, officiating reviews, and worst of all, the barrage of advertisements that are stuffed between every break in action. By now, games feel less like sporting events than 3-hour infomercials. [The average NFL game has only 11 minutes of live ball play but now exceed well into three hours of airtime].

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No real team loyalty, more individual player  now.  I never wear other men’s name on my back, but they should start putting the names on with Velcro for pro sports. 

There is no team loyalty because the players realized that the owners, coaching staff, team doctors....etc...didn't give a fuck about them.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Doorider said:

This is why I record ever game I want to watch and start watching about an hour after it starts. 

ah so fast forward gets you 11 minutes of game play action :lol: 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I haven’t watched a football game in its entirely in 15 years. Hopefully trump’s criticism of the kneelers with kill it. 

I’m not so sure I want it gone but, if the game is going to be marked by idiotic political stunts and rules that no longer make it the game I loved growing up...fine by me.  Buh bye.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m not so sure I want it gone but, if the game is going to be marked by idiotic political stunts and rules that no longer make it the game I loved growing up...fine by me.  Buh bye.

Some guys kneeling before the game really bothers you that much...fuck you’re the real snowflake.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is no team loyalty because the players realized that the owners, coaching staff, team doctors....etc...didn't give a fuck about them.

Of coarse not. They care about making money.  The fans care about them, though. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some guys kneeling before the game really bothers you that much...fuck you’re the real snowflake.

I’ve made my position on this quite known by now.  It’s ridiculous protesting for the sake of protesting.  Like most have become.  And they found an ignorant time to do it while shitting on everyone around them.  AGAIN, like most protestors have done.  It’s effectiveness amounts to more division and hatred...AGAIN...like the effectiveness of all whiney, disenfranchised, haters that set out to “protest” something or other.  The left.  Pffft.

But, if you wanna call me a snowflake, be my guest my little bleeding heart friend.  I’ll pray for you.  :lmao:

• Like 1