Check your account email address ×

I don’t want to hear about wedding cakes anymore

Well you can't have it both ways you neocon snowflakes!

I don't know why everyone hates her. I think she probably has the toughest job in politics and she kills it. She's a bad ass. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well you can't have it both ways you neocon snowflakes!

I don't know why everyone hates her. I think she probably has the toughest job in politics and she kills it. She's a bad ass. 

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I love the Kathy Griffin tweet, she must think she's relevant again. :lol:

Did you catch she is tag teaming with stormy  " the paid dem hack " daniels  , to jointly take down  Potus 45 ?   daniels is going down to the taco bell boarder to help with all the caged Potus 44  kids next week. 

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Did you catch she is tag teaming with stormy  " the paid dem hack " daniels  , to jointly take down  Potus 45 ?   daniels is going down to the taco bell boarder to help with all the caged Potus 44  kids next week. 

Is stormy done with her shithole strip club tour already? She was at a local dive this past week and our prestigious local tv station did an actual live segment out front of the strip club. :lol:

Did anyone catch that the " re(d) hen " website was crashed.  Multi  farm to table suppliers have now refused product to them.   Never understand this , a persons money is green , shut up and cook this best meals for anyone that will put their asses in your seats. Rinse and repeat for long term profits.

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Did anyone catch that the " re(d) hen " website was crashed.  Multi  farm to table suppliers have now refused product to them.   Never understand this , a persons money is green , shut up and cook this best meals for anyone that will put their asses in your seats. Rinse and repeat for long term profits.

The citizenry is fickle.

Neal

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The citizenry is fickle.

Neal

I'm in the rental game , If ??  the person passes a up front non - refundable  background  + credit check + lease agreement and wants to rent fine by me. Don't care if  d , r , i  or what their personal sexual leanings  are.  Money is green .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well she’s an idiot. You can’t alienate half your customers/suppliers if you plan to stay in business. Not a good idea.

I learned this at a young age. When I was 15 and working for my buds brother at his antique store. We were chuckling about these two fags that walked in and he told us “stfu, those guys come in with hundred dollar bills”. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I'm in the rental game , If ??  the person passes a up front non - refundable  background  + credit check + lease agreement and wants to rent fine by me. Don't care if  d , r , i  or what their personal sexual leanings  are.  Money is green .

Others have different ethics by which they operate.

Neal

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Others have different ethics by which they operate.

Neal

No shirt , no shoes , no repubs , no service.  Sounds like a sterling business model................................................ to some.:popcornchair: