Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:05 PM, 1trailmaker said:

150 POT STORES to open in ONtario under new legalization laws

can't wait

All operated by the province under an umbrella of LCBO only CCBO. An entire new overpaid and underworked government bureaucracy of government union people.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump still I see.... You still can't read obviously. Perhaps it's time for you to go back to school. There is a grade 6 standard mathematics test. A benchmark test. Only half of the Ontario students pass the test. What part of that don't you understand? What does grade 6 not having dedicated math teachers have to do with it besides nothing. There is a set curriculum for Grade 6 math which I provided a link to. There IS a test the students are expected to be able to pass and only half of them do. What part of the concept that the system needs to be fixed can't you understand. It's amazing you manage to survive in the world when you can't understand the basics.

I understand more than you think about this.

What can be done to change this?  Hire Math Teachers?   

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

All operated by the province under an umbrella of LCBO only CCBO. An entire new overpaid and underworked government bureaucracy of government union people.

no matter who is behind the counter they will be making money, something you are against.  Since you can't hire teens to do this job or LCBO who do you expect is going to be hired?

You are really not that bright when it comes to most things outside the network box

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

More on the topic 02sled missed out on.

We the stores and sellers already in place win their fight?  Will Patrick Browne jump on it? 

There is no way 150 stores will be able to stop the black marker, being the goal

100 stores just in Toronto will be needed

What I don't get if they are going to sell it the same silly way as the liquor, why not just sell it at every lcbo store that already exists.

1 hour ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

What I don't get if they are going to sell it the same silly way as the liquor, why not just sell it at every lcbo store that already exists.

Pretty sure they don't want the smell of Pot in their liquor store.  Then you have the old people like 02sled that are disgusted with all the POT HEADS.

So people are not forced to look at POT or smell it or see anyone that smokes it.

The POT store isn't like buying a booze bottle off the shelf.  POT stores today have knowledgeable people working the counters

IF I am right the government will be selling it like they used to sell booze

1426624878988.jpg

Can't be any lamer lol

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sure they don't want the smell of Pot in their liquor store.  Then you have the old people like 02sled that are disgusted with all the POT HEADS.

So people are not forced to look at POT or smell it or see anyone that smokes it.

The POT store isn't like buying a booze bottle off the shelf.  POT stores today have knowledgeable people working the counters

IF I am right the government will be selling it like they used to sell booze

1426624878988.jpg

Can't be any lamer lol

Can't beat that.  "Hey what's your occupation?"  "Well I'm a pot expert"

:lol:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I  guess she would be if guilty of something, that is how the law works

Doesn't look like she will be stepping down before the election

Doesn't appear so when it comes to politicians.

I hope she doesn't step down.

On 9/13/2017 at 8:29 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

It will depend on his legal advice.

I hope not.:lol:

Well he didn't and added more ramblings :lol:  I am just going to ignore the order......

This will now go away, Wynne got her point out quickly - Brown gets the tough guy response

everyone is happy

Amazing how despite how well we hear that the economy is doing food bank visits are at a high reaching levels that have not been seen since last recession.  

I guess a $15min wage for unemployed jobless will be very beneficial. 

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

Amazing how despite how well we hear that the economy is doing food bank visits are at a high reaching levels that have not been seen since last recession.  

I guess a $15min wage for unemployed jobless will be very beneficial. 

I don't think  you understand the Food Bank or its stats

not sure where your crying was during the election year of 2015?   outFAKErage :lol: 

food-bank-map-infographic.jpg

This is Stephen Harpers Food Bank Stats above

The Economy growing and people making millions can and does happen while others have very little or need help.  The Food Bank is not a measure of the economy....

Going by the chart I don't see how you think ONTARIO is leading the FOOD BANK GAME

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More drug/impaired laws coming to Ontario.

Fail, you don't drive commercial do you?

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/09/18/ontario-eyes-new-drug-impaired-driving-penalties

not even an issue for me. 

I can say forsure Alcohol for the morning driver is and has been an issue......  You know the smell of booze and cologne...... 1000's everyday all year long

Just like many here that drink every single day while bashing others :lmao: 

Its pretty funny that all of sudden the impaired issue is doubling up  - nothing has changed on the roads other than less young people drinking and driving