Check your account email address ×

what is 17, and 0?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do you care if Trump goes to visit his second home?  Its not like he is calling in personal favours to get a free vaca in the bamahas while giving the host hundreds of millions.  Idiot.

Typical Right wing deflection. When caught in a lie, make up more lies. Try comparing how much Trudeau gave to the Aga Khan charitable foundation and how much Harper gave. Also Harper made him an honourary Canadian.  The Canadian government has been giving to this highly regarded charitable organization since 2004.  Trudeau gave the same in 2016 as our conservative leader Harper did in 2015. Suck on that you lying dumbass.

No, how about you compare Trudeaus vacation time to Trump. While you are at it, find of clip of Trudeau saying he won't have time for vacations or golf.  Because there are plenty from your lying hero Trump.  

He was spewing those lies when he was promising to insure everyone with a brilliant health plan at a  fraction of the cost. 

Guess what? He lied about that too you fucking moron.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Valid point. If Obama was sneaking off to his private resort every weekend on the tax payer tit you neocons would have come unglued. 

Specially if he increased prices so he could squeeze even more money out of the taxpayer. 

I can't remember exactly but weren't the rw pissed off at Obama for hiring a relative to work in the whitehouse? 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical Right wing deflection. When caught in a lie, make up more lies. Try comparing how much Trudeau gave to the Aga Khan charitable foundation and how much Harper gave. Also Harper made him an honourary Canadian.  The Canadian government has been giving to this highly regarded charitable organization since 2004.  Trudeau gave the same in 2016 as our conservative leader Harper did in 2015. Suck on that you lying dumbass.

No, how about you compare Trudeaus vacation time to Trump. While you are at it, find of clip of Trudeau saying he won't have time for vacations or golf.  Because there are plenty from your lying hero Trump.  

He was spewing those lies when he was promising to insure everyone with a brilliant health plan at a  fraction of the cost. 

Specially if he increased prices so he could squeeze even more money out of the taxpayer. 

I can't remember exactly but weren't the rw pissed off at Obama for hiring a relative to work in the whitehouse? 

I don't think so, but old Aunt Zetuni living in government supplied housing in Mass was pretty funny.

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think anything Obama did pissed off the rww... 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You certainly are one dumb motherfucker.  Harper never asked for favours in return unlike JT, well actually Precious.  Lets also not go to India, but Trump went to Florida.  Find one post where I ever critized Obama for vacations, but you're to dumb to understand the difference.  Did you miss the how to use your brain inservice?

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You certainly are one dumb motherfucker.  Harper never asked for favours in return unlike JT, well actually Precious.  Lets also not go to India, but Trump went to Florida.  Find one post where I ever critized Obama for vacations, but you're to dumb to understand the difference.  Did you miss the how to use your brain inservice?

:lmao: Rev owns your ass....you’re a Canadian Right wing Dumper just like Momo :lol: You go girl :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Rev owns your ass....you’re a Canadian Right wing Dumper just like Momo :lol: You go girl :thumbsup:

Nice reach around.

Snowpussy, even Shania would have voted for Trump.  Too bad all the butthurt Liberal can't handle freedom of speech.:lol:

Snowflakes,  pussies.:lol:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/shania-twain-apologizes-after-saying-she-would-have-voted-for-trump-1.3897180

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice reach around.

Snowpussy, even Shania would have voted for Trump.  Too bad all the butthurt Liberal can't handle freedom of speech.:lol:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/shania-twain-apologizes-after-saying-she-would-have-voted-for-trump-1.3897180

Speaking of pussies.....you’re balls deep in Dumps Rump.....and lookie here.....

07CF7076-9B7F-494F-B94A-2526E14D2092.jpeg

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Is JT hurting your business...:snack:

My business is 95% out of Canada (80% US), and it's on fire.  Other than higher taxation, fortunately I'm exempt from anything that shit for brains can do.  However we have seen a major uptick since the election of Trump, did that seem to miss you?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice reach around.

Shania?????   oh oooooh. I thought you were against celebrities talking politics.  

Typical about face from a brainless conservative.

Besides you knew she was past her prime when guy named Mutt fucks around on her.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Shania?????   oh oooooh. I thought you were against celebrities talking politics.  

Typical about face from a brainless conservative.

Besides you knew she was past her prime when guy named Mutt fucks around on her.

I don't, apparently snowflakes do.

Mutt pulled a Charles, went from Diana to Camilla, real smart. 

She's still got it.

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of pussies.....you’re balls deep in Dumps Rump.....and lookie here.....

07CF7076-9B7F-494F-B94A-2526E14D2092.jpeg

So just like you, he did nothing?

Congratulations, you are no better than him. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

So just like you, he did nothing?

Congratulations, you are no better than him. :lol:

Holy fuck are you a stupid simpleton....unlike your hero Dump....I never dodged a draft, begged for military parades, belittled the actual service of real war hero’s, and worship the military in similar fashion to the short fat guy in North Korea.  What’s sad is a guy like you who served doesn’t see the hypocrisy and cowardness in Dump as you continue to literally worship him.  You are a mindless sheep and pawn in the truest sense of the words.  Of course your hypocrisy is well documented so it appears to be a deep rooted character flaw. :thumbsup: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Holy fuck are you a stupid simpleton....unlike your hero Dump....I never dodged a draft, begged for military parades, belittled the actual service of real war hero’s, and worship the military in similar fashion to the short fat guy in North Korea.  What’s sad is a guy like you who served doesn’t see the hypocrisy and cowardness in Dump as you continue to literally worship him.  You are a mindless sheep and pawn in the truest sense of the words.  Of course your hypocrisy is well documented so it appears to be a deep rooted character flaw. :thumbsup: 

Wipe your chin dude.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Wipe your chin dude.

You’re the one licking the taint of Union Boy and Dump  :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't, apparently snowflakes do.

Mutt pulled a Charles, went from Diana to Camilla, real smart. 

She's still got it.

You lying fucker.  You know what Shania looks like now and who Mutt moved on to plus her thoughts on Trump.

You must be quite the fan boy.  

I'll admit her videos use to stop a conversation when they would appear but I don't care what she thinks about politics. 

What other musicians do Trumpsters follow? We have that draft dodging pedophile Nugent and Shania. She's a definite step up at least.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You lying fucker.  You know what Shania looks like now and who Mutt moved on to plus her thoughts on Trump.

You must be quite the fan boy.  

I'll admit her videos use to stop a conversation when they would appear but I don't care what she thinks about politics. 

What other musicians do Trumpsters follow? We have that draft dodging pedophile Nugent and Shania. She's a definite step up at least.

:lol:

shania-twain-and-marie-anne-thiebaud.jpg