Check your account email address ×

House Intel Republican says panel did not investigate collusion

Wait till the nut gets off the golf course and see's this :lol: 

House Intel Republican says panel did not investigate collusion

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) said Sunday the House Intelligence Committee was not tasked with investigating collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, despite the committee issuing a report last week stating it found no evidence of collusion in the 2016 election.

"Our committee was not charged with answering the collusion idea," Conaway said on "Meet The Press."

"So we really weren't focused on that direction."

Conaway led the committee's probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election after the committee's chairman, Rep. Devin Nunes, (R-Calif.) recused himself.

Last week, Conaway announced the end of the committee's probe, and laid out a number of conclusions reached by GOP members in their initial report. Among those conclusions was the assertion that there is no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The report drew strong criticism from committee Democrats, who said the committee came to no such conclusion.

Conaway on Sunday acknowledged the committee did not interview former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos and other key figures, because he didn't want to overlap with special counsel Robert Mueller's criminal investigation.

"We're trying to stay away from the Mueller investigation and not confuse that or hurt it one way or the other," he said.

When asked if he regrets that the committee attempted to draw a conclusion on whether the Russians colluded with the Trump campaign, Conaway denied that the committee drew a conclusion at all.

"What we said is we found no evidence of it," he said. "That's a different statement. We found no evidence of collusion."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-intel-republican-says-panel-did-not-investigate-collusion/ar-BBKnMjW

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

But let’s lie and say we did. :lol: 

It's what politicians do....some tell inconsequential lies like this....others lie to Congress under oath.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Tough to investigate collusion when it's known the whole thing was a blatant dnc narrative being pushed by the deep state

Deep state = Stupid moron :lmao: Poor Benny :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Should we place bets at what time the manic Tweets will start?

does it really matter? the economy is booming and you are making a killing REMEMBER?????

Whenever Obama would do some retarded shit you would always default to this line of bullshit ^^^^^

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

does it really matter? the economy is booming and you are making a killing REMEMBER?????

Whenever Obama would do some retarded shit you would always default to this line of bullshit ^^^^^

I'm not the one cranked up about the Mueller investigation, Trump is and that makes it a current event because he can't let it go :lol: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm not the one cranked up about the Mueller investigation, Trump is and that makes it a current event because he can't let it go :lol: 

Mueller is probably just trolling Trump to the max :lol: Like wildboer getting Dave and Buttcocks going with the gay shit 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So lets review.  Trump is still president.  McCabe is fired, along with Comey who are the #1 and #2 in command.  Tick fuckin tock. :lol:  

Yes but they both have secrets in a book that they jotted down remember...... :lmao:

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So lets review.  Trump is still president.  McCabe is fired, along with Comey who are the #1 and #2 in command.  Tick fuckin tock. :lol:  

Bruce Ohr is next, then Strzok and Page.   I find it reprehensible Strzok and Page still have jobs with the FBI.   Forget the bias who doesn't fire someone who texts their lover 50,000 times.   Much on company time.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Bruce Ohr is next. 

Indeed he is.  His hands were deep into this cookie dough also.  I bet he's awfully hard to find right about now.  

I don't think he'll be the last in line either.  I bet we start to see some demotions/transfers.

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Indeed he is.  His hands were deep into this cookie dough also.  I bet he's awfully hard to find right about now.  

I don't think he'll be the last in line either.  I bet we start to see some demotions/transfers.

Most of that has already taken place.   Its time for more people to lose jobs and pensions.  There simply is no reason Ohr, Strzok and Page are still employed by the FBI.  

Fusion GPS was hired by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to compile opposition research against President Donald Trump, which Ohr then brought to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Ohr failed to mention his wife was being paid to help compile the research, which the FBI used to obtain a wiretap warrant against a Trump adviser. Ohr also did not seek a conflict of interest waiver or inform his superiors at The DOJ.

“Every single bit of this onion we’ve peeled has looked worse and worse. And the people who are involved are trying to hide it,” Bedford said Friday on Fox Business. “Simpson, the founder of GPS, originally said in August 2017 he had no contact with anyone at the DOJ. It turned out that wasn’t true. He had contact with Bruce Ohr.”

“Turns out that he employed Bruce’s wife, Nellie. Turns out he was paying her. And if you look at the records which we pulled for 2014, 2015 and 2016, all of which should have listed this, it’s not in there,” Bedford continued. “There’s no inclusion of Fusion GPS paying a salary which is, by every lawyer we’ve spoken to, would have been required.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/16/bruce-ohr-fusion-gps-jail-time/

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Most of that has already taken place.   Its time for more people to lose jobs and pensions.  There simply is no reason Ohr, Strzok and Page are still employed by the FBI.  

I can't help but wonder if some are being kept around for a useful purpose in the future.  Many of these folks aren't ready for retirement or can garner retirement type income from their "faming" on librul news outlets.  I'd sure think what menial tasks they are doing now may be worth keeping them in the hopper for the future.  Ohr is toast, but I bet Strzok and Page will turn evidence to save their hineys.  Hell, Ohr may do that also.  Somewhere down the line, somebody knows exactly where all the dead bodies are kept and who put them there and why.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't help but wonder if some are being kept around for a useful purpose in the future.  Many of these folks aren't ready for retirement or can garner retirement type income from their "faming" on librul news outlets.  I'd sure think what menial tasks they are doing now may be worth keeping them in the hopper for the future.  Ohr is toast, but I bet Strzok and Page will turn evidence to save their hineys.  Hell, Ohr may do that also.  Somewhere down the line, somebody knows exactly where all the dead bodies are kept and who put them there and why.

Many legal analysts are saying they could all 3 be charged with crimes.   Bare minimum they should be on unpaid administrative leave.

Page is one they better look out for.  It appears that affair ended rather messily.....hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.