Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Rob in particular as a councillor was well known for directly helping the people. Taking their calls personally, making house calls when needed and chasing bureaucratic city people who didn't respond to the peoples needs.

27 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Rob in particular as a councillor was well known for directly helping the people. Taking their calls personally, making house calls when needed and chasing bureaucratic city people who didn't respond to the peoples needs.

:lol:  yup best ever for your low standards 

Rob was a lying fool nothing more

why didn't he fix the shit holes he visited everyday :dunno:  they all go magnets so I guess that in your eyes is helping 

He showed up drunk and high to work from day one of his long standing list of councilor boo boos - got hammered at the hockey game, harassed everyone around him then denied he went to the game.  

Lied about being arrested in the USA

Lied about crack

Lied about drinking 

Lied about the money he saved everyone 

Ya top notch leader -  

Dougie is the best 

At the rally, Ford spoke for about 20 minutes, shook hands and chatted with those in attendance for about 15 minutes, did a three-minute scrum with reporters, then was whisked off to the airport by his staff at 7:30

a whole 38min so he could miss a challenge of a debate

Roads to James Bay in order as Doug promised them even if he has to do it himself :lol:   good grief what is the price tag 5 billion alone :dunno: 

He is tired of Queens Park dictating what Mining needs are,  so he will let them call the shots :lol:   what an idiot 

sorry guys Doug just isn't ready and never will be 

Hopefully he gets caught up in some scandal and gets taken down so Elliot can lead the Province with a brain 

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why didn't he fix the shit holes he visited everyday :dunno:  they all go magnets so I guess that in your eyes is helping 

He showed up drunk and high to work from day one of his long standing list of councilor boo boos - got hammered at the hockey game, harassed everyone around him then denied he went to the game.  

Lied about crack

Lied about drinking 

Ya top notch leader -  

Sounds like a typical politician.

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dougie is the best 

At the rally, Ford spoke for about 20 minutes, shook hands and chatted with those in attendance for about 15 minutes, did a three-minute scrum with reporters, then was whisked off to the airport by his staff at 7:30

a whole 38min so he could miss a challenge of a debate

Roads to James Bay in order as Doug promised them even if he has to do it himself :lol:   good grief what is the price tag 5 billion alone :dunno: 

He is tired of Queens Park dictating what Mining needs are,  so he will let them call the shots :lol:   what an idiot 

sorry guys Doug just isn't ready and never will be 

Hopefully he gets caught up in some scandal and gets taken down so Elliot can lead the Province with a brain 

AS long as Wynnebag gets tossed. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dumb voters?:dunno:

yes the ones that voted Doug as leader

If Wynne wins its because Doug is the idiot we know 

If he wins on slogans and catch phrases this isn't good for Ontario - if he produces a platform one day and wins good for him

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If he wins on slogans and catch phrases this isn't good for Ontario - if he produces a platform one day and wins good for him

I get what you're saying, but how the fuck can anyone be worse than Wynnebag?  Period?  End of story!!!

• Thanks 1

No.  If Wynne wins, it's because the TO bleeding hearts, bums, and immigrants buy into her cash giveaway.  Same as they always do. 

If Doug has suburban (working class) Toronto, which he will, and the bulk of Ontario, that should do it. 

No idea why Fail is anti-Doug or pro-Wynne.   Do you think Ford is scared of a debate?   He's rattling her, and it's working. 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You do most of those things.... ever think of a career in politics?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lied about crack

Lied about drinking 

Ya top notch leader -  

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

No.  If Wynne wins, it's because the TO bleeding hearts, bums, and immigrants buy into her cash giveaway.  Same as they always do. 

If Doug has suburban (working class) Toronto, which he will, and the bulk of Ontario, that should do it. 

No idea why Fail is anti-Doug or pro-Wynne.   Do you think Ford is scared of a debate?   He's rattling her, and it's working. 

not Pro Wynne but I am anti Doug for reasons already seen, you defended their actions so I can see why he has your vote.

Lets remember Doug didn't win Mayor of Toronto so I am not sure he has the support you spew 

Its not just Toronto its every major city in Ontario that votes non - PC in most cases - this is FACT not some FICTION you come up with.

Sorry the PC party has made a big mistake - I wonder who took Patrick down :dunno:  Dougie's gang :dunno:  

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

You do most of those things.... ever think of a career in politics?

Nope I doubt I could handle that type of questioning and lies you need to succeed 

And in today's world of social media I doubt the closet is clean :lol:  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nope I doubt I could handle that type of questioning and lies you need to succeed 

And in today's world of social media I doubt the closet is clean :lol:  

I'm sure there are many skeletons in that closet.:lol:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug will fire the 6 million dollar man if elected.:lol:

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug to fire Hydro CEO yay that will help NONE :lol:  

2 cents of your bill goes to CEO salary prior to selling it, the rest is paid by the stock holders.  

I would be okay with him buying back hydro, should never have been put up for sale 

:bc:

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:bc:

You know he can't actually do that, and after the procedure we would have to pay him out of his contract, while paying a new guy/gal.

savings are not looking good, its not the reason Hydro is expensive and really a drop in the bucket.  

Only thing here we agree on it the guys is overpaid by a long shot 

Wynne today in Queens Park has a funny comparing Doug to Don and his "YOU'RE FIRED" :lol:  

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wynne today in Queens Park has a funny comparing Doug to Don and his "YOU'RE FIRED" :lol:  

Oh yah, Kathleen is well known for her humour................hilarious watching you grasp every straw possible.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Oh yah, Kathleen is well known for her humour................hilarious watching you grasp every straw possible.

At times she's quite funny. Standing up in the house & bullshitting.

"She understands that it's (6 M) is a lot of money..."

She was asked if she felt the province was getting its monies worth for 6 M. It goes back to why his pay is so high compared to the same nob in other provinces.

37 minutes ago, revrnd said:

At times she's quite funny. Standing up in the house & bullshitting.

"She understands that it's (6 M) is a lot of money..."

She was asked if she felt the province was getting its monies worth for 6 M. It goes back to why his pay is so high compared to the same nob in other provinces.

Because Ontario is special. It's the land of milk and honey. Remember it takes someone special to understand electricity pricing in Ontario. The Energy Minister told the auditor general it's too complex for her to understand.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Because Ontario is special. It's the land of milk and honey. Remember it takes someone special to understand electricity pricing in Ontario. The Energy Minister told the auditor general it's too complex for her to understand.

It can't be too hard because if I'm not mistaken Thibeault (the current Energy Minister) was a radio host in Sudbury before he jumped into politics.

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

It can't be too hard because if I'm not mistaken Thibeault (the current Energy Minister) was a radio host in Sudbury before he jumped into politics.

No, no, it's far too complex for the Auditor General to understand even though. She also held a variety of senior roles at Manitoba Hydro over a 10-year period and she has extensive audit, finance, risk management and governance experience.

Typical arrogance from the Wynnebag Fiberals.

Edited by 02sled

On 4/12/2018 at 5:09 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug to fire Hydro CEO yay that will help NONE :lol:  

2 cents of your bill goes to CEO salary prior to selling it, the rest is paid by the stock holders.  

I would be okay with him buying back hydro, should never have been put up for sale 

The guy makes more money than any CEO in any utility in North America and its government controlled that is just fucked up any way you look at it :guzzle: Take a look at the sunshine list yah its only $100K but its like 3/4 Hydro One and OPG employees which is 10's of thousands. Both those organizations need a massive weeding  

• Like 1

On 4/12/2018 at 4:37 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Are you new :lmao: 

36 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The guy makes more money than any CEO in any utility in North America and its government controlled that is just fucked up any way you look at it :guzzle: Take a look at the sunshine list yah its only $100K but its like 3/4 Hydro One and OPG employees which is 10's of thousands. Both those organizations need a massive weeding  

how much does an electrician make?  100k with overtime on average :dunno:  

We know the CEO makes too much the stock holders increased his pay 

Doug would have to fire the entire energy board than find new employees that are willing to take down the CEO - not an easy task specially for a guy like Doug