Check your account email address ×

Message for the idiot millennials

jtssrx

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1 would be more acceptable than twenty something.

No such thing as women with penises.   Just dudes with tits.  :lol:  

I don't think its mental to think its ok to have more than 2 genders.   I think its mental to think you are another gender or gender fluid than how you are born.  

We're born with a sex, not a gender. But go on about your obsession with associating people's behavior to their genitalia...

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We're born with a sex, not a gender. But go on about your obsession with associating people's behavior to their genitalia...

Obsession. :lol:  It might be acceptable if there were 2.   The whole list and changing back and forth is where I laugh and say its a mental disorder.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Obsession. :lol:  It might be acceptable if there were 2.   The whole list and changing back and forth is where I laugh and say its a mental disorder.  

I'm not concerned with the list, it's about using the singular they/them for people who don't fit the false binary. Can you handle using one gender neutral pronoun that already exists instead of speculating on the sex of everyone you meet? Or are you obsessed with what's in our pants?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not concerned with the list, it's about using the singular they/them for people who don't fit the false binary. Can you handle using one gender neutral pronoun that already exists instead of speculating on the sex of everyone you meet? Or are you obsessed with what's in our pants?

:lol:  

OMG someone called me he or she!  Oh the horror. 

I'm going to use whatever pronoun they look like.   If they don't like it then its on them not me.  

Since I don't know what you look like (and don't care too) what pronoun would you like us to refer to you as?  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I actually had to ask my daughter if anybody is actually doing this.  She said, “Yep....but just the idiots.”

Atta girl!

Then she went and locked it up so you couldn’t get at it. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  

OMG someone called me he or she!  Oh the horror. 

I'm going to use whatever pronoun they look like.   If they don't like it then its on them not me.  

Since I don't know what you look like (and don't care too) what pronoun would you like us to refer to you as?  :lol: 

tittyboywildboer works for me :stoned:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's all ridiculous.

If one can choose a gender one should be able to choose age and race as well

I am.  I'm gonna be a 14 year old taught young lesbian Britney Spears next week!!!!!!  Wait til I show up for some beer league hockey...on a girls team!!!!  I'm gonna be like GOD!  

And I'm with HM.  You're going to get called the pronoun you look like.  If you don't like it.  You can tell me, or go clean your rank-ass up and look like the proper sex/gender/whatever you want to look like. 

Just dumb as fuck.  "IMA gurl cuz I wanna be a gurl and you hert my feewings calling me Mister!!!!!"  Hey, ugly, go shave your upper lip and chin and try on some eyeliner then.  You don't work for CNN yet with your homely, unkempt, liberal self!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Age and race are not social constructs, gender is.  You are not getting that...

Neal

Social constructs tied to science. Please tell me when gender became unrelated to your sex? 

If I can feel female when my sex is male why can't I feel white my race is Black? 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am.  I'm gonna be a 14 year old taught young lesbian Britney Spears next week!!!!!!  Wait til I show up for some beer league hockey...on a girls team!!!!  I'm gonna be like GOD!  

And I'm with HM.  You're going to get called the pronoun you look like.  If you don't like it.  You can tell me, or go clean your rank-ass up and look like the proper sex/gender/whatever you want to look like. 

Just dumb as fuck.  "IMA gurl cuz I wanna be a gurl and you hert my feewings calling me Mister!!!!!"  Hey, ugly, go shave your upper lip and chin and try on some eyeliner then.  You don't work for CNN yet with your homely, unkempt, liberal self!  :lol:

We know you think that  Mr. Dolezal...

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Would tide pod eaters be a gender?  

75C6757A-C1BB-4682-B83F-25658C02E118.jpeg

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Social constructs tied to science. Please tell me when gender became unrelated to your sex? 

Also please tell me the difference between gender and sex. 

Thanks

Sex describes your genetalia, gender describes your behavior. Behavior is not dictated by your genetalia.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Ok. So based on that I can feel black and 65 correct? 

No, because you are not black or 65. Men don't necessarily have penises, that's males... Not men. Women do not necessarily have vaginas. Females do.

What you're doing is like saying all Black people are from Africa as if Caribeans aren't also black...

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

welcome to the garden State 

I have no idea where that shit was taken, I stole it off FB.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

But bashing millennials is the new national old people past time...

Translation Moto aligns himself with millennials

Edited by jtssrx

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, because you are not black or 65. Men don't necessarily have penises, that's males... Not men. Women do not necessarily have vaginas. Females do.

What you're doing is like saying all Black people are from Africa as if Caribeans aren't also black...

That makes 0sense. 

It's about how I feel. I feel 65 and black. What does what color or age I am matter?

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That makes 0sense. 

It's about how I feel. I feel 65 and black. What does what color or age I am matter?

Your sex, race, and age are not about how you feel.

Washedupmxer sounds like a Woolie dupe btw... It's a very accurate description of him.

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

well a shit load of them were shipped over to pick sugar many moons ago

and as to the second o am sure it is a nice suburban upper middle class neighborhood 

42 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

If I can feel female when my sex is male why can't I feel white my race is Black? 

Sex and gender have it the past been very similar in how they were delt with in society.  That doesn't me they are the same however.

You don't feel your sex, sex is a genetic descriptor, as is race.  Gender is what we classify as having a subjective component.  

Neal