Check your account email address ×

Message for the idiot millennials

jtssrx

24 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I mean you're showing a lot of interest in my body and its physical capabilities right now, I don't usually get that from straight guys. That's the kind of attention I usually get from fags. No offense meant. 

Actually, I'm showing none at all.  And you can call me fag, faggot or any other term you want and it wouldn't offend me.  At all.  Under any circumstance.  I only mentioned it because it triggers you to the moon and now you are calling others that.  So....

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You really should show your gay friends these threads Zam. They'd LOVE IT :pc:

Why?  They get it in person.  The fucking freaks of nature butt-huffers.  :lol:

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I'm showing none at all.  And you can call me fag, faggot or any other term you want and it wouldn't offend me.  At all.  Under any circumstance.  I only mentioned it because it triggers you to the moon and now you are calling others that.  So....

Why?  They get it in person.  The fucking freaks of nature butt-huffers.  :lol:

This only confuses you because you're a stupid fag Zam. Run along.

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That isn’t a beer gut. 

Don't make me posted nudes Tom. It's an alcoholism gut, better? As I've stated before, I've lost nearly 50lbs in the last six months, I don't really care what you call it.

13 minutes ago, Legend said:

LMAO at this thread.

You're all a bunch of faggots, except wildboer, he's a pussy destroying machine that posts shitting selfies(which aint really cool man, just saying)

Lmfao, sometimes you gotta post a pooping selfie to show you really mean business :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm smart enough not to do that so I'm not worried. Now run along and clean that rope off your face, maybe use some cover-up for that mushroom stamp on your forehead too.

I'm not even compensating, I'm just actually strong. Physically and emotionally. You're still confused Zam.

Like I said your shock value posts are lame and worn out and just because Moto plays along with your bullshit doesn't really help.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That isn’t a beer gut. 

He is young guy that is fat and out of shape yet he and Moto want to frame his slovenly look in terms of being gay.....it's pretty pathetic and amusing at the same time.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I now know that my daughter shouldn't go to Madison for her education.  :lol: 

Still "sheepdogging" huh?  :lmao:

Is this Neal?

:slapping:

Are you afraid that you don’t have the parenting skills to let your child go somewhere that conflicts with your belief system? Interesting. 

My sheep dog is a handsome young buck. 

21F41BF2-9D26-4F5C-BB17-96C9DC2161F8.thumb.jpeg.88df3626dafcf7c893b22b060779b7ef.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said your shock value posts are lame and worn out and just because Moto plays along with your bullshit doesn't really help.

It seems to bother you so imma keep doing it.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is young guy that is fat and out of shape yet he and Moto want to frame his slovenly look in terms of being gay.....it's pretty pathetic and amusing at the same time.

I'm down nearly 50lbs. since I started getting my drinking in line 6 months ago, no need to worry about my health there Shimmy Whacks.

Just now, Wildboer said:

It seems to bother you so imma keep doing it.

I'm down nearly 50lbs. since I started getting my drinking in line 6 months ago, no need to worry about my health there Shimmy Whacks.

It doesn't bother me but it's pretty fucking stupid...it's your game so whatever.

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you afraid that you don’t have the parenting skills to let your child go somewhere that conflicts with your belief system? Interesting. 

21F41BF2-9D26-4F5C-BB17-96C9DC2161F8.thumb.jpeg.88df3626dafcf7c893b22b060779b7ef.jpeg

Herding dogs are the best.

B22AD074-C776-4A02-8236-E2F279ED51ED.jpeg

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This statement is really interesting.  Truly interesting. "belief system",

And thats a good lookin' pup!  Are those wings or ears?  :lmao:

:bc:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And Zam... You afraid the liberals will capture her?

:lol: Not a chance.  She had me as a father.  I feel sorry for her boyfriends...seriously.  She's cold and bold.  

Funny, I knew one of our pups had big ears when she was young.  Had to go lookin'.  Turns out it's the one we have now.  :lol:

Piper 013.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If she does, I'll know she was serious about me teaching her how to kill people.  It'll be an awkward moment.  :)

It'll also be the day you your daughter and your freedom to your ignorance...