Check your account email address ×

Great job trump!!!

BOHICA

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Is Walmart still limiting employees to 39 hours per week so they don’t have to pay overtime or healthcare? 

Not here, My wife works there, she has & uses her health insurance all the time.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Its the ones on the phone that scare me. I was taken out 11 yrs ago by one.

OK, I forgot a car-loaod of teen girls almost nailed me at a big intersection. Came through a red light, like it was not there. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Racist coward. 

HA!HA!HA! Get on the news tonight, negro!! Little Rock, Ar. black lives matter was protesting the shooting of a 17 year old mother-fucking bastard by police....until the Chief released the video of the whole incident!!!! Watch the 17 year old bastard as he tries to rack a massive hand-gun and shoot the cops, you fucking bastard retard mother-fucker!!! You fucking bastard!!!!  

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

As a corporation, what makes Amazon any better than Walmart?

bezos , the lefty's just love his monies and newspaper, and they look the other way on the Amazon employee working conditions. Wally world is just a evil union hating , small mom and pop store busting empire.

5 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I dont think Amazon contributes their success to fucking employees, suppliers, subcontractors, local business, etc... Amazon is the evolution of the internet commerce. And they are streamlining the business model for all who follow. The Walton family is just a bunch of blood sucking faggots. 

Bezos is a vampire.  

11 hours ago, yami123 said:

Im getting a bonus because of this as well, thank you Mr. Trump :bc:

That's great. If this bonus is because of the tax break then you should get it every year and not just this one time. 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Do recall how stellar and available Wally Worlds Health insurance was before the ACA? :snack:

If you had any clue, you would post up something about it.  But you can't.  It's something the ACA caused and liberals blame it on WalMart.  Pathetic.

Edited by racer254

54 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That's great. If this bonus is because of the tax break then you should get it every year and not just this one time. 

Making America great again!!!! And yes thats why were getting it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

If you had any clue, you would post up anything bad about it.  But you can't

:lmao: You’re so fucking stupid as everyone on here agrees - so Wally World Health insurance has always been stellar, affordable and available prior to ACA...... :lmao: Niw STFU and get the fuck out of here

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, yami123 said:

Making America great again!!!! And yes thats why were getting it.

What’s your excuse if you dint get it next year...afterall it’s because if the tax cut.....:snack:

You're getting played for a fool  :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If I lived in Dearborn maybe I would be. I'm in rural NH . Even though I have lived many places , up here I do a double take just seeing a black dude.

Hard to argue with that, after a ride though Dearborn.