Check your account email address ×

Finally switched to verizon and ordered new phones

f7ben

Got both my brothers and my mom signed up under my new verizon plan and bought 5 new s8's on black friday. Got the phones all half off.

We have had s6's for 33 months and they have been pretty much bulletproof and good performers. Cant wait to see the new s8

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Got both my brothers and my mom signed up under my new verizon plan and bought 5 new s8's on black friday. Got the phones all half off.

We have had s6's for 33 months and they have been pretty much bulletproof and good performers. Cant wait to see the new s8

Good to see you enjoying the best phones South Korea has to offer.

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Small country + highly concentrated population + high GDP + techy culture = very good Internet :bc:

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes it was a stroke of luck they did not fall under the communist umbrella.

no ...it was a proxy war fought between super powers in someone elses back yard. Thats how we do it 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Great news Phaggit ,sounds like you and your family are now ghetto rich.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Which side won do you think Ben? I mean to say what side of the 38th parallel would you rather live on.

what fucking difference did the proxy war make....the north was commie dictator before and they were after .....geesh you are dense tonight

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what fucking difference did the proxy war make....the north was commie dictator before and they were after .....geesh you are dense tonight

Well you got a nice phone out of the deal.  And at least 51 million Koreans on the peninsula are not starving tonight. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Well you got a nice phone out of the deal.  And at least 51 million Koreans on the peninsula are not starving tonight. 

yah and they were westernized prior to the war and were not starving before it. Again....no cold war between US and USSR and no NK invading the south.

Your fucking strawman is showing again LCD

• USA Contributing Member

So if Korea was left as one country run by the north would he be stuck with an apple phone to use with his subpar phone service? 

Mexico would probably be manufacturing phones and there would be no salad bar and a lack of landscaping services. I guess there was a positive to the proxy war.

We'd probably have Canadians picking apples and mowing lawns right now, the current debate would be over a northern wall..........