Check your account email address ×

Massive tax cuts for the rich....followed by???

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No we dont. Our govt has operated under a deficit for ever. We dont need them. They arent paying for the military or anything else. 

Really?   Can you point out exactly which part of our govt is paid for by taxes and which part is paid for by loans?   We are not "borrowing" 100% of the spending so something has to be paid for.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Play with Highmark.  He's at least humoring you.  I don't know why...but, we all have to have something to do.

I'm busy.  And you're boring.  :lol:

Weird how you come from this superior position of all knowing in regards to economics and politics and cant explain a fucking thing either way. Are you for taxation or not? 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Weird how you come from this superior position of all knowing in regards to economics and politics and cant explain a fucking thing either way. Are you for taxation or not? 

He's for whatever his perceived enemies are against. 

Partisan asshats...

Just now, Highmark said:

Really?   Can you point out exactly which part of our economy is paid for by taxes and which part is paid for by loans?   We are not "borrowing" 100% of the spending.  

Can you? If you have a credit card @ 5% interest with $1,000,000 on it in purchases an you buy a new yacht for $2,000,000 making your total balance $3,000,000 and you pay the $35 minimum payment how much of that yacht did you pay for with your payment? 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He's for whatever his perceived enemies are against. 

Partisan asshats...

No he really knows this shit, he just doesnt want to educate anyone else on it because then they might make informed decisions and he doesnt want to be responsible for that! :backpeddle:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Can you? If you have a credit card @ 5% interest with $1,000,000 on it in purchases an you buy a new yacht for $2,000,000 making your total balance $3,000,000 and you pay the $35 minimum payment how much of that yacht did you pay for with your payment? 

:lol:  No I can't anymore than the govt can.   Shut the whole thing down!  :lol:  

• Gold Member

Nobody is required to pay just the minimum tax rate, or only pay the minimum into social security or medicare.  You can always stand by your principle and pay more.  Hell people like ben, Jimmy and all the other peabrain idiots don't even have to file to collect social security when they become eligible.  They could not collect so that other old people have that, that really need it.

My guess is those idiots will most certainly pay the minimum and reap all the rewards of this tax cut while bitching about it.

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:  No I can't anymore than the govt can.   Shut the whole thing down!  :lol:  

Thank you :bc: Why do we play this game and why are we arguing about it? This tax cut fucks everybody except the people who are paying to get this tax cut. We should all just stop paying income taxes. Its really the easiest method of protest. 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Nobody is required to pay just the minimum tax rate, or only pay the minimum into social security or medicare.  You can always stand by your principle and pay more.  Hell people like ben, Jimmy and all the other peabrain idiots don't even have to file to collect social security when they become eligible.  They could not collect so that other old people have that, that really need it.

My guess is those idiots will most certainly pay the minimum and reap all the rewards of this tax cut while bitching about it.

We should all stop paying income taxes. How much more buying power will you have if you dont have to pay income taxes? 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thank you :bc: Why do we play this game and why are we arguing about it? This tax cut fucks everybody except the people who are paying to get this tax cut. We should all just stop paying income taxes. Its really the easiest method of protest. 

I made this suggestion a long time ago.   Everyone stop paying taxes.   Start a fund that you pay a small % of what you use to pay in taxes into.   That is the legal defense and tax fund that pays when they come after you.   They can only come after so many a year so the fund wouldn't need to be that large.

I actually think your little reverse psychology ploy is amusing.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

We should all stop paying income taxes. How much more buying power will you have if you dont have to pay income taxes? 

Nope I will pay taxes according to the law.  If I can use my vote to change the law so I pay less I will.  First politician thats comes along I think they can get it done and eliminate all income tax they have my vote!!!

But nothing in the current laws says you only have to pay the minimum and you must take Social Security or medicare.  Those upset by a tax cut can pay more and not use Social Security when they get older or medicare.  Simple they can stand by their "principles" instead of attacking those that use their vote to pay less!

33 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh right, debt is good. funny how debt was bad when Obama was president but now increased deficit and debt is not an issue. That part i dont understand. 

He’s an idiot don’t give him a response. 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope I will pay taxes according to the law.  If I can use my vote to change the law so I pay less I will.  First politician thats comes along I think they can get it done and eliminate all income tax they have my vote!!!

But nothing in the current laws says you only have to pay the minimum and you must take Social Security or medicare.  Those upset by a tax cut can pay more and not use Social Security when they get older or medicare.  Simple they can stand by their "principles" instead of attacking those that use their vote to pay less!

So you dont really need a tax cut then? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So you dont really need a tax cut then? 

Need??????  No but I want one so I can keep more of my money.  Maybe invest it, maybe buy some AR 15's with bump stocks, or make a 2 hour trip to Nevada and have a good time with my tax cut.

• Gold Member

I would be able to go from itemizing to just a standard deduction under either tax plan.  Would make tax time much more simple.

Only thing I would need to do is start lobbying my state to go ditch an income tax to further my tax savings and go to strictly a sales tax.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Need??????  No but I want one so I can keep more of my money.  Maybe invest it, maybe buy some AR 15's with bump stocks, or make a 2 hour trip to Nevada and have a good time with my tax cut.

But the devaluation of our currency due to the unsustainable debt negates your savings. Just dont pay taxes. Keep all of your money in cash and dont own anything.