Check your account email address ×

How many dead Americans are acceptable to stop the North Korean threat?

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know few here could give two shits about a devastated South Korea when Donny pulls the pin. But how many American war dead are acceptable? 

Whats an acceptable number of dead Americans if NK is allowed to develop and launch a strike against the US?  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Whats an acceptable number of dead Americans if NK is allowed to develop and launch a strike against the US?  

Just like saddam and his mushroom clouds. Thank god that threat was stopped. :lol:

Got any skin in the game over there Tom? Or are you simply enjoying retirement?  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just like saddam and his mushroom clouds. Thank god that threat was stopped. :lol:

Got any skin in the game over there Tom? Or are you simply enjoying retirement?  

his question stands to you . but nice deflect

and my answer to yours is none do it all from off shore and air . fuck em  there parents fought hard to have the life they now live in the North they deserve every thing they now have and get 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know few here could give two shits about a devastated South Korea when Donny pulls the pin. But how many American war dead are acceptable? 

would there be a situation that would be acceptable to you and encourage Donny pull the pin? 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Doesn’t matter what I think. You and the other trump sheeple have made up your minds. Donny holds the trigger. :) 

wish our boys luck. 

such a pussy hack . lust a little smug cunt thinking he is above it all as he shovels shit . trump JR live on FS

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you just eat one and be done....do us all a solid.:thumbsup:

My answer BTW is zero.

Come on 0  Evidently 12,000 dead per year is statistically insignificant. So you should be able to afford at least that. Also Trump is endangering about 1 million South Koreans, so you should be able to anti up at least that amount.  Plus the people in Guam, so lets assume 1/4 of them.  So, my number would be 1,052,020.  The twenty should cover Trump and his family. 

Edited by revkevsdi

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A half a million Americans live in Seoul 

so you think our weapons are that inaccurate ?and do not pretend you don't get a little excited at the thought of dead chinks . you know the thought of it works better than that blue pill you pop  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Come on 0  Evidently 12,000 dead per year is statistically insignificant. So you should be able to afford at least that. Also Trump is endangering about 1 million South Koreans, so you should be able to anti up at least that amount.  Plus the people in Guam, so lets assume 1/4 of them.  So, my number would be 1,052,020.  The twenty should cover Trump and his family. 

WTF is your problem you fucking window licker....zero means zero across the board unless one of them is that goofy haircutted Kim.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

the royal estates and military compounds can be hit with extreme accuracy from 30k feet

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think our weapons are that inaccurate ?and do not pretend you don't get a little excited at the thought of dead chinks . you know the thought of it works better than that blue pill you pop  

Wow! Do you ever research anything? NK has enough conventional hardware to kill around 1 million South Koreans.  It's all lined up at the border ready to go.  Funny that you'd assume the losses in SK would be from the US missing their targets. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! Do you ever research anything? NK has enough conventional hardware to kill around 1 million South Koreans.  It's all lined up at the border ready to go.  Funny that you'd assume the losses in SK would be from the US missing their targets. 

so you are fine with NK threating SK  ? you are fine with a country willing to take out there neighbor because they are fighting with a country 6000 mi away . Yeah I can see why you would want to appease them or draw a red line then another then another then another . then call it negotiating 

just let kim run around and do what he wants I am sure it will all work it self out he is a perfectly sane guy