Check your account email address ×

Arby's buying Buffalo Wild Wings in $2.4B deal

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I have never tried it !      

They are pretty popular around here. I think the food there sucks. Hooters is way better for wings. And pretty much everything else too... 

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They are pretty popular around here. I think the food there sucks. Hooters is way better for wings. And pretty much everything else too... 

All of their food used to be better.  I've done a couple of their hot wing challenges.  Nothing to be pround of...weak.  I had them triple the order last time so I could continue eating.  I embarrassed my daughter.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hooters wings are far inferior IMO.

The views are much better though...

Does Hooters still use shredded lettuce on it's burgers?

Neal

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

B-Dubs is alright, nothing special but not bad. Hooters wings suck.

I think them going from wing count sizes to "Small", Medium", "Large" on the menu is gay....and they got even more expensive for smaller wings.  

And why the fuck carrot slices and an extra BC or Ranch are now "extras" made me kinda just lose interest.  Paying more for less tends to make me do that.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I think them going from wing count sizes to "Small", Medium", "Large" on the menu is gay....and they got even more expensive for smaller wings.  

And why the fuck carrot slices and an extra BC or Ranch are now "extras" made me kinda just lose interest.  Paying more for less tends to make me do that.

Yep I agree. The local BWW either just closed or will be in the next few days.

• Gold Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Hooters??  Those fucking breaded nasty wings?? :puke:

You ever go to Quaker Steak and Lube before it closed? It was over off of State Fair Blvd in Syracuse.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You ever go to Quaker Steak and Lube before it closed? It was over off of State Fair Blvd in Syracuse.

Of course 🍻🍻

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey...did one of those in Tampa.  Pretty fucking good wings.  I had to sign a release for the real hot ones.  Big fuckers too.  That was years ago.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey...did one of those in Tampa.  Pretty fucking good wings.  I had to sign a release for the real hot ones.  Big fuckers too.  That was years ago.

Yeah their hot was not release signing hot but pretty damn hot nontheless.  Way better than BWW. 

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Does anyone else think buffalo wild wings sucks ass? 

The wings are total shit from buffalo wild wings.  Last decent wings I had was from Fred's in Missoula as I was passing thru.... 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Wing night on Tuesdays was pretty good.  I liked their wings a lot.  :bc:

Bike night toi! Haha!!They did have good wings,

I prefer the small places, bull n bear, and la Familia have the best locally IMO..twin trees are usually pretty good too