Check your account email address ×

Baby’s daddy.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What happened to father? Fuck I hate that term. 

they don't even use Baby's Daddy... they shorten it to Baby Daddy... it seems to come from the mothers with multiple kids from multiple fathers... you know the ones who have a problem keeping track of the people she has slept with

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

they don't even use Baby's Daddy... they shorten it to Baby Daddy... it seems to come from the mothers with multiple kids from multiple fathers... you know the ones who have a problem keeping track of the people she has slept with

I know what they shorten it too. I couldn’t bring myself to type such bullshit. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What happened to father? Fuck I hate that term. 

Both mother and father gone.  Liberals, fuck them.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-mpps-approve-motion-to-remove-words-mother-father-from-government-forms-1.3241962

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

And in the case of 6 month old Dewan......you are not the father!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Perhaps these idiots should use sire and dam instead. Two men cannot produce a kid anymore than two women can.

32 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

And in the case of 6 month old Dewan......you are not the father!

I sometimes catch a bit of that stuff channel hopping. I love the one where he says... Shewana has been here 6 times but today she is sure she has the right person as the baby daddy of her son.

“Baby daddy” is still longer than just “daddy”.  Personally, I always called my father “Dad”.  I think Ivanka is the only adult I know who still calls their father “daddy”.  Now, sometimes my wife calls me “daddy” which is odd since I’m not her father.  Confusing terminology for sure.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know what they shorten it too. I couldn’t bring myself to type such bullshit. 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yet you started a thread about it. 

Fucking priceless! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

“Baby daddy” is still longer than just “daddy”.  Personally, I always called my father “Dad”.  I think Ivanka is the only adult I know who still calls their father “daddy”.  Now, sometimes my wife calls me “daddy” which is odd since I’m not her father.  Confusing terminology for sure.

My fucking 56 yr sister calls my father "daddy" even changes her voice when she says it. Makes me want to vomit then choke slam her...... 

• Haha 2

" Daddy" is a southern thing . It is term of endearment.  When we go to Georgia to see my buddy , him and his wife use it frequently. My parents friends from South Carolina also use the term when they are asking about my dad.

You may not want to watch Lil peeps videos or his social media suicide if you think this baby daddy thing is moronic. Most “music” listened to by 14-20 year olds right now seems to be literally performed by clinically retarded satanists. Words can’t describe the level of dumb I witnessed in just 3-4 YouTube misdirects. God have mercy on us. 

But hey, Xanax laced with fentinol sure beats love and Jesus. 

This is your liberalism, surprised you don’t embrace this.