Check your account email address ×

Facebook to expose Russian fake news pages

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

You alt left are so misinformed.....................................

Every political party has fake trolls defending them on FB. Hillary spent over a million dollars on them. Probably more. And they stick out like a sore thumb.

if someone writing "omg I'm pro woman's rights therefore I MUST vote for Hillary! #ImWithHer" influenced your voting decisions then you're the problem not them

I think they fired their 3rd string of trolls, Snowrider is nowhere to be found.

Edited by s pump

Just imagine if they would of put this much time and energy into finding a viable candidate,.

Everyday, I wake up and think today is the day the Russia story moves to page 2, but it never does. It has become their ground hog day.

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

Just imagine if they would of put this much time and energy into finding a viable candidate,.

Everyday, I wake up and think today is the day the Russia story moves to page 2, but it never does. It has become their ground hog day.

It has a ways to go to catch Hillary Clinton's email server...

Neal

16 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Fb is the ultimate place to trigger the alt left. I'm on a 24 hour time out for saying "Muslims have no souls" lol

thats awesome :lol:   Getting any strange friend requests from Faruq al shabam dingdongalibaba?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

thats awesome :lol:   Getting any strange friend requests from Faruq al shabam dingdongalibaba?

Lol no I have it set so only friends of friends can send me requests because I was getting way too many