Check your account email address ×

Roy Moore rebounds in polls as accusations discredited

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/23/2017 at 11:30 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I predicted he’d still win. This is Alabama. Moore’s win will be fantastic news for Democrats. 

How so?   You can't stop from seating him with Franken hanging around.  

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Notice how younger blacks voted for Trump in a higher rate than older blacks.   This is an interesting statistic to watch.

blackvote.gender.age_3-8-17.png

They're becoming woke to the fact that the DNC still considers them slaves 

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Franken needs to go. I already indicated that. 

Do you think what Franken is accused of comes close to what Moore is accused of? What about what Trump admitted to doing let alone what Trump was accused of.  

I think Franken is handling it well. He had a chance to flatly deny the allegations and instead he said that what he thinks happened doesn't matter as much as her perception.   So two people rehearsing for a USO show that involves sexual humour and she decides 10 years later that it's not OK. He could easily have made her look bad but he didn't. Her saying "me too" as a way of taring Franken with the same brush as a pedophile is a joke.    Who the fuck takes a 15 year old girl to a cabin alone?

The photo shoot where he may or may not have grabbed a butt is definitely wrong. But are we going to have to deal with football players making claims about other football players slapping their asses? 

Franken has a long list of co-workers that came to his defence.  Moore has a list of people that said he was banned because he wouldn't leave young girls alone.  

There are times where a slap on the ass might seem funny. Pretending to grab a chicks boobs while mugging for a camera may has seemed funny in certain situations.  Trying to fuck a 15 year old when you are in your 30's...........................     no excuse always a pedophile.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you think what Franken is accused of comes close to what Moore is accused of? What about what Trump admitted to doing let alone what Trump was accused of.  

I think Franken is handling it well. He had a chance to flatly deny the allegations and instead he said that what he thinks happened doesn't matter as much as her perception.   So two people rehearsing for a USO show that involves sexual humour and she decides 10 years later that it's not OK. He could easily have made her look bad but he didn't. Her saying "me too" as a way of taring Franken with the same brush as a pedophile is a joke.    Who the fuck takes a 15 year old girl to a cabin alone?

The photo shoot where he may or may not have grabbed a butt is definitely wrong. But are we going to have to deal with football players making claims about other football players slapping their asses? 

Franken has a long list of co-workers that came to his defence.  Moore has a list of people that said he was banned because he wouldn't leave young girls alone.  

There are times where a slap on the ass might seem funny. Pretending to grab a chicks boobs while mugging for a camera may has seemed funny in certain situations.  Trying to fuck a 15 year old when you are in your 30's...........................     no excuse always a pedophile.

CD91D1F6-40B9-4E5D-96DC-CBFD15E3A9CD.thumb.jpeg.326991a144d115d945706a87829244cf.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even the liar in charge won’t go down and support the child molester 

And yet, he’s still got a real good chance to beat your weak shit.  AMAZING!!!!!

Stoopid voters, right?

Get a fucking clue and pass it on to your shitty little party of whiners. Fucking Pampers.