Check your account email address ×

Fucking Citiots

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just bought this red set over the weekend butt munch.

IMG_3476.JPG

Well that isn't a Bosch and you're the butt munch....butt munch! :kiss:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Drew texts me to tell me that he is putting new carbides , ski savers and ski shims on his sled. He is sending pics and everything and I can tell he is just as proud as can be to be doing man stuff

Fast forward a 1/2 hour and he is telling me he cant get his ski off and his fucking 1/4 impact wont break the bolt :lol: I tell him to get some fucking real tools 

Here is the best part...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has to call fucking N2O to come over and help him get it off  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He is going on about how his 1/4 impact has 152 ft lbs of torque :lol::lol: sweet fuck 

I’ll back read the rest of this shit later but for now.... :lol:

Fucking :lol:

I pretty much have one of everything and tried giving all my tools to Drew. I’m ready to push all these things in a river and become a gym teacher or light bulb salesman. 

Looks like if I have to hire out my sled work it’ll have to be to Daive instead of Drew. Ahhhhaaahhhaaa!!!1111

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I bought this set a couple years ago but have only used it for pulling doors and hinges and some little stuff around the house...so are you guys saying I should get a 1/2” for sled work and lug nuts?

1B06A916-B9AA-4CF2-84EC-9B5BA6229840.thumb.jpeg.38efaaf0f5463c00e1c60f96fe438043.jpeg

I have same set and impactnis most used tool in shop, 4 yrs old now still working awesome

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Drinking all those would be like drinking 6 regular beers

45 minutes ago, jammin said:

I agree-   CL sucks but benny loves them. :bc: 

Of course he does...he’s still stuck in that “I drank a case of beer last night mode” that the rest of us grew out of 30 years ago....CL makes it possible. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

It has the same or more alcohol as most other lite beers.....and it doesnt taste like shit. The end 

I drink a case of beer because sometimes I enjoy drinking beers....like men do.....not you fucking gaggle of starbucks drinking faggots 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It has the same or more alcohol as most other lite beers.....and it doesnt taste like shit. The end 

I drink a case of beer because sometimes I enjoy drinking beers....like men do.....not you fucking gaggle of starbucks drinking faggots 

I like beer too, but not that faggot lite beer. I like full strength beer, Budweiser. Cuz it tastes great! But Ill drink whatever youre buying. :news:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ur's froze at Lar's..... MINE DIDNT  :bigfinger: aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I like beer too, but not that faggot lite beer. I like full strength beer, Budweiser. Cuz it tastes great! But Ill drink whatever youre buying. :news:

I drank bud heavy for probably 10 years....one day it just started tasting like shit and I quit it. Plus it was making me fat. CL's are a good compromise 

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Ur's froze at Lar's..... MINE DIDNT  :bigfinger: aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

I dont recall that at all 1!!1111111111111

Just now, f7ben said:

I drank bud heavy for probably 10 years....one day it just started tasting like shit and I quit it. Plus it was making me fat. CL's are a good compromise 

I dont recall that at all 1!!1111111111111

I was kind of pissed when they sold to that faggot hedge fund company and called it "Merica". I hope they dont cheap out on it and turn it into faggot piss. 

8 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I was kind of pissed when they sold to that faggot hedge fund company and called it "Merica". I hope they dont cheap out on it and turn it into faggot piss. 

It's always been faggot piss.