Check your account email address ×

JAPAN ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey fuck faces.  You don’t think I read the shit?  Follow along with some hyperbole.

Bottom line...another idiotic incident by an Obama era trained Navy.  How the fuck are boats colliding with our war ships?  Training of any level makes no difference.  Our Naval leadership is a god damn joke from the head down.

You’re growing a liberal clit. Pussified 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  One of their tugs collided with one of our destroyers.  A FUCKING DESTROYER!

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS OUR NAVY ABOUT ANYMORE!!!!!!   Unreal.  Just fucking unreal.  Nobody on this planet can be even a bit nervous about one of our rigs riding along their shore...apparently, any boat can get close enough to take it out.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/11/18/navy-destroyer-collides-tugboat-japan.html

no reason to learn a lesson after the Cole . my old partners brother lost a leg in that one  

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Negative, you did, I described it as a sweeping lug.  :bc:

Neal

well I certainly take credit as it adequately diminishes the ludicrous nature of your claim :lol: 

Zam,you are shitting your pants in front of the guests...... It was around 1990 when a tug threw a line and we sucked in a 2" rope into our prop. It was in the Azores as I recall?  We had to dive and cut the fucking rope out of the prop. Shit happens. Let's move on .:friends:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Zam,you are shitting your pants in front of the guests...... It was around 1990 when a tug threw a line and we sucked in a 2" rope into our prop. It was in the Azores as I recall?  We had to dive and cut the fucking rope out of the prop. Shit happens. Let's move on .:friends:

when I was a kid we sucked a net in and my old man had to put the dry suit on and cut it out of both props in prob 10to 12 foot sea  . not ideal

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey fuck faces.  You don’t think I read the shit?  Follow along with some hyperbole.

Bottom line...another idiotic incident by an Obama era trained Navy.  How the fuck are boats colliding with our war ships?  Training of any level makes no difference.  Our Naval leadership is a god damn joke from the head down.

Ha ha, poor little bitch Zambo needed to blame Obama for something. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Obama trained! That fucking Obama was a workaholic. He was constantly doing stuff.

He worked so hard to piss of Zambo and his bitch tit crew.

Remember when he took a day off and took his wife to the theatre in New York. All that money he spent in one day and all those Republicans complaining about it. 

Then that fucker went golfing a month or two later. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember when he took a day off and took his wife to the theatre in New York. All that money he spent in one day and all those Republicans complaining about it. 

He was probably training naval cadets in between strokes on the golf course. Workaholic that guy...

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

remember what a good job he did ? yeah neither did the American public . remember all the campaigning he did for his Girl all the talk about the extension of his policy's. yeah I do to  

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

He was probably training naval cadets in between strokes on the golf course. Workaholic that guy...

Then that rotten fucker probably passed over all the Bush trained officers and put them in charge.  But that's what happens when you hire a Kenyan born, super secret Muslim.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

remember what a good job he did ? yeah neither did the American public . remember all the campaigning he did for his Girl all the talk about the extension of his policy's. yeah I do to  

The smart people know he did a good job. Maybe one of them will explain it to you one day.

Hahahhaha.....idiot Obama apologists! :lol:

His ignorant ass is responsible for the largest purge of high ranking military officers in history. 

But I get it,  weak and stupid minds  like weak and stupid minds for leadership.  It’s a weird turn of ignorant librulizm where weakness somehow chooses weakness instead of preferring strength.

And I don’t give two fucks what happened here, our Navy being as careless and idiotic as they’ve been leaves no room for “oopsies”.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then that rotten fucker probably passed over all the Bush trained officers and put them in charge.  But that's what happens when you hire a Kenyan born, super secret Muslim.

The smart people know he did a good job. Maybe one of them will explain it to you one day.

You aren’t smart.  Not at all.  You are SR level stupid.  And it’s sure be my bet you are as big of a coward also.  HOWEVER, you do get credit for watching your shit talking here.  You must not want to live your life with a severe disfigurement and speech impediment.

Jesus.  Middle 50 years old.  What kind of failure did your parents raise?

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

why don't you give it a shot .

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Super secret Muslim guy. I knew there was something I liked about Obama... :bc:

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Cuz they have great food.  What a fucking tool. :lol:

He may have been a nigger Jew tho.  Nawww....too fucking stupid.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Cuz they have great food.  What a fucking tool. :lol:

He may have been a nigger Jew tho.  Nawww....too fucking stupid.

I think it was how relatable he was to all doo riders having his own  she male 

16 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yes indeed. Evidently the Muslim flag ( whatever that is) was going to fly over the white house. 

Probably some Alex Jones stuff.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes indeed. Evidently the Muslim flag ( whatever that is) was going to fly over the white house. 

Probably some Alex Jones stuff.  

Poor Rev.  Just another flaming liberal pussy with ZERO abilities trying to force his thoughts on others.  

Wee little lamb.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Rev.  Just another flaming liberal pussy with ZERO abilities trying to force his thoughts on others.  

Wee little lamb.

Lambs, sheep....yadda yadda. We get it you’re a wolf.  Well, Obama was a shepherd - that guy knew how how to deal with wolves.  :saluting: