Check your account email address ×

Fox News host on Moore: 'I would kick his head in if it was one of my daughters'

Brian Kilmeade nails it, kudos!!!

Fox News host on Moore: 'I would kick his head in if it was one of my daughters'

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade blasted Roy Moore (R) on Friday after a woman accused the Alabama Senate candidate of calling her at her high school to ask her on a date when he was in his 30s.

Kilmeade called the alleged behavior "obscene."

"I would kick his head in if it was one of my daughters, and then I would call the cops," Kilmeade said on Friday's "Brian Kilmeade Show" on .

Kilmeade was speaking with Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) about the allegations against Moore. Lankford said he had spoken with friends in Alabama who felt they were in a "difficult spot" because they didn't want to support Moore's Democratic challenger, Doug Jones, but weren't "sure" about supporting Moore due to the sexual misconduct allegations against him.

"Senator, nine women coming forward, that voter in Alabama that called you, is not in a hard spot," Kilmeade said. "You cannot vote for somebody that's calling people's mothers to get permission, when you're 30 years old, to date a teenager."

Multiple women have accused Moore of sexual misconduct, including Gena Richardson, who told that Moore called her at her high school to ask her on a date after she refused to give him her number.

A previous report in the newspaper included several women accusing Moore of misconduct, including one woman who said Moore initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14 and he was in his 30s.

Another woman, Beverly Young Nelson, accused Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16. As proof that the two knew each other at the time, Nelson presented her high school yearbook, which she says Moore signed.

Moore has denied all the allegations, and his lawyer on Wednesday Nelson's allegations, saying the signature in the yearbook could be fake and calling on Nelson to release the yearbook for handwriting analysis.

The Alabama Republican insists he will not step down from the race, saying prominent Republicans who are calling for him to step aside are to "steal" the election from him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-host-on-moore-i-would-kick-his-head-in-if-it-was-one-of-my-daughters/ar-BBF60f1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

True story, sad but true.

Half of all republicans are closet homosexuals that are trying not to let Jesus find out they are gay. The other half are AMG and Woolie and the likes. Although they might be a little gay too. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Half of all republicans are closet homosexuals that are trying not to let Jesus find out they are gay. The other half are AMG and Woolie and the likes. Although they might be a little gay too. 

Most republican representives don’t believe in Jesus, they just don’t want to get caught by the voters that do believe in him. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Most republican representives don’t believe in Jesus, they just don’t want to get caught by the voters that do believe in him. 

Same thing. Secret fag is a bad fag...

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

And Democrats only have problems with republican ones. It’s the easiest way to see neither can be trusted. Fuck them both. 

I don't see the dems being kind to Weinstein, Spacey, etc., and Franken has apologized for what he did.

But hey Ole Roy Moore is doing the old deny, deny, deny, and there are folks who find themselves in a difficult position with there thoughts about Ole Roy......difficult.

Please save the Clinton stuff from 20-40 years ago, yes he was dog and the Dems should have treated him as such, but seeing this is CE let's keep it current :bc: 

I don't see the dems being kind to Weinstein, Spacey, etc., and Franken has apologized for what he did.

But hey Ole Roy Moore is doing the old deny, deny, deny, and there are folks who find themselves in a difficult position with there thoughts about Ole Roy......difficult.

Please save the Clinton stuff from 20-40 years ago, yes he was dog and the Dems should have treated him as such, but seeing this is CE let's keep it current :bc: 

Clinton wasn't a pedo that I know of. A philanderer yes but lots of men are. 

"...and Franken apologized."

That makes it fine and dandy?

Find me an excuse for Moore, I'll find you one for Franken. So what have you proven?

Just now, Snake said:

"...and Franken apologized."

That makes it fine and dandy?

Find me an excuse for Moore, I'll find you one for Franken. So what have you proven?

Franken poses for what he thought was a funny thing, stupid no doubt.....but the man from Maine wants to compare a stunt done in poor taste to a pedo...that's special in it's own right :thumb: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When the bigger picture of this country is looked into,  being concerned about a guy I can’t even vote against means almost nothing to me. Ever step back and ask yourself why this Moore story is so heavily pushed? 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Franken poses for what he thought was a funny thing, stupid no doubt.....but the man from Maine wants to compare a stunt done in poor taste to a pedo...that's special in it's own right :thumb: 

So you make excuses for one guy, hold another accountable, others do the same but alternate the characters and the beat goes on for you fellas. 

Just now, bussman said:

When the bigger picture of this country is looked into,  being concerned about a guy I can’t even vote against means almost nothing to me. Ever step back and ask yourself why this Moore story is so heavily pushed? 

Because he is running for the US Senate, you know what is arguably the most prestigious legislative governing body in history.

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think you've been inhaling too much asbestos again  Anal Wart.

Just now, bussman said:

So you make excuses for one guy, hold another accountable, others do the same but alternate the characters and the beat goes on for you fellas. 

No excuse for Franken's stunt, but I can see Moore is a difficulty for you, why is that? :dunno: