Check your account email address ×

I'm curious JT

f7ben

I'm curious JT ......do you believe man split a hydrogen atom ????? 

I've been to Cape Canaveral and seen a shuttle launch. Do you believe that shuttle just flies off out of site and then lands somewhere secret where they can record fake video footage?

Do you believe that germs cause sickness , that bacteria cause infections? That a virus can kill a million people or that an immunization can make someone resistant to viral strains?

I curious what you think a falling star is and where it comes from?

I'm curious if you think we breath oxygen and that as you go up in altitude there is less oxygen and why that may be?

I wonder where you draw the line for believing something or not believing it regardless of the evidence? 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. It ends at why you can’t fall off the side... 

Its fucking willful ignorance based on nothing but rejection of basic truths......math doesnt lie

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I've been to Cape Canaveral and seen a shuttle launch. Do you believe that shuttle just flies off out of site and then lands somewhere secret where they can record fake video footage?

Do you believe that germs cause sickness , that bacteria cause infections? That a virus can kill a million people or that an immunization can make someone resistant to viral strains?

I'm curious if you think we breath oxygen and that as you go up in altitude there is less oxygen and why that may be?

I wonder where you draw the line for believing something or not believing it regardless of the evidence? 

I would like to add............Are there armed guards who prevent people from going past the ice wall?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

People actually believe that too. :lol:

people believe all kinds of shit. I question anything any government tells me for the most part but there are good people who have devoted their lives to understanding much of what we are discussing here and they are to be believed ....not blindly believed but certainly given the benefit of the doubt when what they are telling me is plausible and makes sense to me 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

people believe all kinds of shit. I question anything any government tells me for the most part but there are good people who have devoted their lives to understanding much of what we are discussing here and they are to be believed ....not blindly believed but certainly given the benefit of the doubt when what they are telling me is plausible and makes sense to me 

Absolutely. Not to mention, a scientific consensus goes beyond any bullshit a particular government might be peddling. You can't fake a worldwide scientific consensus on something like the shape of the Earth in the 21st Century.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The amazing part is how believers tie this to the NWO stuff.   Now I'm not completely against thinking certain people think the world would be better off being controlled by a world govt but the idea the earth is a sphere dates back CENTURIES.  Kind of blows the whole govt trying to control us part of the theory out of the water.

the-truman-show.jpg

Edited by Highmark

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh man :lol::lol: 

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. It ends at why you can’t fall off the side... 

It the world was flat @Momorider would have been pushed off the edge many years ago :bc: 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So..... how does a compass work then?  :dunno:

Neal

Its a myth ....there is no such thing as magnetism. If magnetism was so strong as to be able to shield the Earth ....HOW WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO PULL TWO MAGNETS APART @@@@!!!!1

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Greetings-  :snack: 

Why dont you tell YS to just log on to FSCE instead of sending me 50,000 fucking text messages asking how to set his toe in or belt deflection or how to beat Preston in a race :lol: 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why dont you tell YS to just log on to FSCE instead of sending me 50,000 fucking text messages asking how to set his toe in or belt deflection or how to beat Preston in a race :lol: 

Why didnt you text him that message back or just call him  :bigfinger:  !!!!!111111111111!!    :bigfinger:  :bc:    :owned:    :owned:   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111