Check your account email address ×

Observation

Anler

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I didn't say I wasn't going up. I just don't think I can bear the thought of listening to the two token Indiana FS Phaggit members all weekend. :pc:

just bring them in to the trees so they can show you how good those doos maneuver and how strong the modules are now  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

just bring them in to the trees so they can show you how good those doos maneuver and how strong the modules are now  

The last time a Ski Doo rider stayed at my camp.:lol:They like their  Snuggies

IMG_3471.JPG

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so has doo ever even placed in a freeride or hill climb event ? fucking skidoo oh our chassis sucks shit of trail lets make another  bandage market it as a newest greatest thing sinse adjustable carbides . call it something as close to a homo sex act our sheep will eat it up . ski doo and deep snow LMFAO 1 in every 100 sleds out west is a doo and it is usually a newbie or someone paied to ride it  

Are you as big of a faggot in person as you are online? I hope not...

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

mary ann is coming along,  need my bumper and skid plate before i can put her back together.  

maryann.jpg

Oh man, haven't you been reading here? That thing is gonna bend up by just pulling it off the trailer and then you are going to have to rebuild the crank before it even hits the snow.... 

On 11/16/2017 at 4:48 PM, f7ben said:

Since they made the best sled I have ridden ....now if they would just put a nice 4 stroke in the axys ....BOOM

What'sa matter..you afraid that POS POO 800 is gonna explode before 2K miles...????  Worst snowmobile 800 engine for the last 8-10 years and pollockus still won't admit/fix the issue.  They should have stuck with the 800 liberty engine.

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so has doo ever even placed in a freeride or hill climb event ? fucking skidoo oh our chassis sucks shit of trail lets make another  bandage market it as a newest greatest thing sinse adjustable carbides . call it something as close to a homo sex act our sheep will eat it up . ski doo and deep snow LMFAO 1 in every 100 sleds out west is a doo and it is usually a newbie or someone paied to ride it  

Spell check much???   

"LMFAO 1 in every 100 sleds out west is a doo and it is usually a newbie or someone paied to ride it"      I live out West and well over 60%  ride a DOO.

Why the butt hurt..I see you have a Gade in your profile....or is that just past tense for being GAY on an M8????  :lmao:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

What'sa matter..you afraid that POS POO 800 is gonna explode before 2K miles...????  Worst snowmobile 800 engine for the last 8-10 years and pollockus still won't admit/fix the issue.  They should have stuck with the 800 liberty engine.

last 8n to ten yrs ? try the last 16 or so yrs the first liberty came out in what 01/02 and that following yr every shop in town was selling big bearing  kits 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Spell check much???   

"LMFAO 1 in every 100 sleds out west is a doo and it is usually a newbie or someone paied to ride it"      I live out West and well over 60%  ride a DOO.

Why the butt hurt..I see you have a Gade in your profile....or is that just past tense for being GAY on an M8????  :lmao:

no I still have the 15 gade pretty sure it still has less than 600mi on it .it is the wife / what I run around the house on the 2 times a yr we get snow and I have no delusions about it not being a week dainty pile of shit 

and sorry  you live out west and ride that doo full time 

14 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Waaaa! @Ez ryder why do all of these skidoo mountain riders get you so upset?

not up set at all .  remind me again of what sanctioned events doo has been winning in again ?

and when you say all what are we talking 300 total ?

Edited by Ez ryder

8 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Are you fucking retarded or do you just not know anything about sleds......the Poo 800HO has been every bit as reliable as any two stroke out there. Fucking moron ....try and educate yourself even slightly before posting to save the rest of us from having to read your dumbass garbage......faggot 1!!!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded or do you just not know anything about sleds......the Poo 800HO has been every bit as reliable as any two stroke out there.

Ummmm, been working on them for the last 23 years...15 years as a full time job....so I do know a tad about sleds.  About 80% of the sleds I work on are Doos as these are my specialty but I do work on all brands.  In the past year I have rebuilt 4 Poo 800 engines, 1 Cat 800 and zero Doo 800s.  The cat had 5300 miles.  The Poos had anywhere from 120 miles, to 560 miles, 1,200 and the winner was 1,800 miles.......I could be wrong, but in my experience the 800HO Poo engine has some issues.  Sorry to have caused you any ASS HURT !!!111!!!

1 minute ago, Mikeadoo said:

Ummmm, been working on them for the last 23 years...15 years as a full time job....so I do know a tad about sleds.  About 80% of the sleds I work on are Doos as these are my specialty but I do work on all brands.  In the past year I have rebuilt 4 Poo 800 engines, 1 Cat 800 and zero Doo 800s.  The cat had 5300 miles.  The Poos had anywhere from 120 miles, to 560 miles, 1,200 and the winner was 1,800 miles.......I could be wrong, but in my experience the 800HO Poo engine has some issues.  Sorry to have caused you any ASS HURT !!!111!!!

I guarantee you did not work on a new 800HO poo motor. 

Also skidoo faggots always bring their shit to the dealer....partially because they buy 5 year warranties but mostly because they think their "dealer tech" is some magic place where they know more and do special things to the sleds :lol: skidoo owners are some of the dumbest sledders in the world 

4 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

You are right on that point....they were all used for at least a couple rides....................... before they puked.

the new poo 800 from 2015 on has been bullet proof....you have never worked on one. Those are the facts

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

not up set at all .  remind me again of what sanctioned events doo has been winning in again ?

and when you say all what are we talking 300 total ?

I don't go to, participate in or watch any sanctioned "events". I like to ride snowmobiles when I can and skidoo makes the best snowmobiles for me to ride. 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded or do you just not know anything about sleds......the Poo 800HO has been every bit as reliable as any two stroke out there. Fucking moron ....try and educate yourself even slightly before posting to save the rest of us from having to read your dumbass garbage......faggot 1!!!!!

The poo 800 seems like a good engine. I put 500-600 miles on one and my buddy Dan put over 1,800 on one last season. And Dan rides like a psycho. It's a good engine. The poo axys is probably as good as a g4 but not quite... :news:

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Also skidoo faggots always bring their shit to the dealer....partially because they buy 5 year warranties but mostly because they think their "dealer tech" is some magic place where they know more and do special things to the sleds :lol: skidoo owners are some of the dumbest sledders in the world 

No, skidoo owners are the smartest snowmobilers on the fucking planet. They are smart enough to know which sled is best and smart enough to get a warranty so they don't spend any of their valuable free time wrenching on sleds like a fucking hillbilly. Boom!

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No, skidoo owners are the smartest snowmobilers on the fucking planet. They are smart enough to know which sled is best and smart enough to get a warranty so they don't spend any of their valuable free time wrenching on sleds like a fucking hillbilly. Boom!

Well....I guess you and snowrider think the same way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111