Check your account email address ×

Observation

Anler

Just now, f7ben said:

We swapped sleds last year for a bit. His sled is very good but it just doesnt have that pop like the Poo does. The r-motion is sweet though 

Best rear suspension for sure.  Front still lags behind Doo and Poo though.  Doo has great linear throttle but you can’t have that and it be heavy on one end or the other.  I’ll take the “pop” anyday.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We swapped sleds last year for a bit. His sled is very good but it just doesnt have that pop like the Poo does. The r-motion is sweet though 

He couldn’t stop gushing when he rode that thing to meet us. He said he couldn’t face Vince though riding a Minnesota sled and admitting Valcourt is the sled manufacturing queer Mecca. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Best rear suspension for sure.  Front still lags behind Doo and Poo though.  Doo has great linear throttle but you can’t have that and it be heavy on one end or the other.  I’ll take the “pop” anyday.

I would call the Poo more linear than the Doo.....the Poo valves and their staged opening just works better than any other power valve I have ridden. I makes the motor feel much more linear torque wise. The Etec is smoother though for sure. I havent ridden a new cat 800 yet but I'm sure its on par as well. At this point I dont think you can go wrong with any of the new 800's if that is what you are after. For me its all chassis making the decisions at this point 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not even close . They ride real nice in the small stuff , maybe the best , fairly decent in the medium stuff , and probly lag even behind the polaris in heavy chop

1 minute ago, bussman said:

He couldn’t stop gushing when he rode that thing to meet us. He said he couldn’t face Vince though riding a Minnesota sled and admitting Valcourt is the sled manufacturing queer Mecca. 

I'm no Polaris fan and aside from a 99 XCR440 this is my first Poo. I just felt so right sitting on it I had to have it. I can tell you its my favorite chassis wise by a long shot. I'd kill a nun to have the new Yamaha turbo motor in the Axys chassis 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not even close . They ride real nice in the small stuff , maybe the best , fairly decent in the medium stuff , and probly lag even behind the polaris in heavy chop

Incredible in typical trail chop. I have never bashed one hard though 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would call the Poo more linear than the Doo.....the Poo valves and their staged opening just works better than any other power valve I have ridden. I makes the motor feel much more linear torque wise. The Etec is smoother though for sure. I havent ridden a new cat 800 yet but I'm sure its on par as well. At this point I dont think you can go wrong with any of the new 800's if that is what you are after. For me its all chassis making the decisions at this point 

There wasn’t much “smooth” about my last Cat.  Grumbly and angry screamer from about the 5200 mark.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think it tends to wonder over medium and heavy repetitive chop.   Most Doo owners are moving at a crawl after the first mogul anyway. :lol: My Cat handled big chop well but small chop was “skippy city”.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think it tends to wonder over medium and heavy repetitive chop.   Most Doo owners are moving at a crawl after the first mogul anyway. :lol: My Cat handled big chop well but small chop was “skippy city”.

Well ....the skid frame suspension and typical gas shock make it so its not easy to have the best of all worlds .....we need those mag shocks off a zl1 in our sleds !!11111

Just now, bussman said:

Nope, those new shocks make the best even better. 

QS3's ??? I tried to buy the Switchback Adventure just for those shocks but they sold the one they had 10 minutes after I called. I want those shocks bad 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a cry for validation for owning a sled that screams that the rider doesnt know shit about sleds.

:lol:

No sled faggot talking shit about a sled that has 10x the tech and engineering of the newest cat. :lol:

46 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Um no, the leaders got dq'd otherwise they would have won by over an hour...

so they lost ? oh yes the famous burping of that shit tank design who won then ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

26 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No sled faggot talking shit about a sled that has 10x the tech and engineering of the newest cat. :lol:

just because you can stuff some complex shit in to a sled dose not make it better . it just makes more shit to burn out or bust . do people really need a computer that runs so hot it needs to have fuel line run through it to keep it cool ?

I will take less parts with the same performance any day

27 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

10x the tech?  Well then, see you on the podium then!  Wait....

:koo-koo::taunt:

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He may have a point Zam?

See below.

20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The only point Bluto has is on the end of his neck .  :bc:

Yep.

:lol: