Check your account email address ×

Observation

Anler

Went to the skidoo dealership today to pick up some oil and some mirrors and finally got to sit on one of those new G4 skidoos. Im guessing they are probably the best snowmobiles to ever be built just from that observation. Still running with 20 year old gauges but who looks at those really? :news:

Yah ....I'll pass on paying 3-4k more for a sled that eats belts for all three meals and has a fragile ass faggot ass s-module under the plastics :lol:

There is zero reason to choose one of those over the axys 

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....I'll pass on paying 3-4k more for a sled that eats belts for all three meals and has a fragile ass faggot ass s-module under the plastics :lol:

I don’t know why any self respecting person would buy anything other than a Polaris. Best looking, best handling, not made in the Nookian wasteland of Canada, the list goes on. Science. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t know why any self respecting person would buy anything other than a Polaris. Best looking, best handling, not made in the Nookian wasteland of Canada, the list goes on. Science. 

Priced better and performs as well or better than anything out there. The end. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Priced better and performs as well or better than anything out there. The end. 

I think you are both Queerer than $3 bills. the G4 is the best handling, best looking and the best performing snowmobile of all time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think you are both Queerer than $3 bills. the G4 is the best handling, best looking and the best performing snowmobile of all time. 

Maybe according to whatever faggot magazine skidoo paid to say that :lol: according the owners its another overpriced belt blowing piece of shit that has a front end you need to constantly worry about breaking. Well fuck that shit 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe according to whatever faggot magazine skidoo paid to say that :lol: according the owners its another overpriced belt blowing piece of shit that has a front end you need to constantly worry about breaking. Well fuck that shit 

Based on me sitting on it today you faggot!!!!1111

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

that is just not true.you can get so much more cock at the warming shelter when you pull up on a,doo 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

hell yeah proven on cross country races drag races snow x races hill climb races . freefide events all over the world . oh wait that's not right at all

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is just not true.you can get so much more cock at the warming shelter when you pull up on a,doo 

You would know. Skidoo rides don't suck cock they stomp cock but if it helps you get some then you go bro! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Since when did you start pumping for Polaris? Is that not praying to a false good their Jesus sled boy?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hell yeah proven on cross country races drag races snow x races hill climb races . freefide events all over the world . oh wait that's not right at all

Like the iron dog? Nuff said 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thats what I'm saying.  Sled is built pretty damn stout. Belts are never an issue on these things. 

IMG_1309.jpg

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Thats what I'm saying.  Sled is built pretty damn stout. Belts are never an issue on these things. 

IMG_1309.jpg

That's a pretty good looking sled. Not like the faggot mobiles these bitches are riding. 

Notice how this sled doesn't have the penis shaped seat and handlebar grips like the procross and Yamaha? Totally not faggot.

2000000001.png

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Since when did you start pumping for Polaris? Is that not praying to a false good their Jesus sled boy?

Since they made the best sled I have ridden ....now if they would just put a nice 4 stroke in the axys ....BOOM