Check your account email address ×

Flat Earth Convention!!!!!!!!!111

SSFB

58 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Are the other planets flat? The sun? 

Hitler lives on a flat moon and aliens live on a flat Mars. The Sun is only hundreds or thousands of miles away and the Earth is only thousands of years old. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Hitler lives on a flat moon and aliens live on a flat Mars. The Sun is only hundreds or thousands of miles away and the Earth is only thousands of years old. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually he lives in South America, his response to you is below :lol: 

tenor.gif?itemid=4821584

I'm not Saying it's not a Ball. I'm not saying it's flat. What I'm saying is have you ever questioned it? Do you ever question our existence? Are we an accident, Is there a creator? If there is a creator why is it so outlandish to think don't live on a spinning ball? Why are all of you so triggered by people pointing put questions with the Heliocentric ball earth theory?  Ask yourself Why do you think you all are so quick to make fun of the though that the earth may not be a ball.  

All of you think we live on a Spinning Ball that Spins at 1100 MPH at the equator, While rotating around the sun at 66600 MPH, While being dragged across the Galaxy at over 435000 MPH. You feel non of it because of a Magical force know as Gravity. Gravity cannot be scientifically proven as it can't not be demonstrated by Scientific Experiment.

I question everything. Of course your post mentions religion because religion is the main reason people latch onto flat earth "theory". Nobody is triggered by it, quite the opposite. :lol:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I question everything. Of course your post mentions religion because religion is the main reason people latch onto flat earth "theory". Nobody is triggered by it, quite the opposite. :lol:

How would you know "religion" is the main reason people latch on? Have you been studying the Flat earth theory? 

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How would you know "religion" is the main reason people latch on? Have you been studying the Flat earth theory? 

I'm just generally interested in why people believe the things they do, doesn't matter what subject it is. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm just generally interested in why people believe the things they do, doesn't matter what subject it is. 

You made the statement that people believe in flat earth because of religion. Where did you get that idea

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You made the statement that people believe in flat earth because of religion. Where did you get that idea

Based on words from people that believe it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not Saying it's not a Ball. I'm not saying it's flat. What I'm saying is have you ever questioned it? Do you ever question our existence? Are we an accident, Is there a creator? If there is a creator why is it so outlandish to think don't live on a spinning ball? Why are all of you so triggered by people pointing put questions with the Heliocentric ball earth theory?  Ask yourself Why do you think you all are so quick to make fun of the though that the earth may not be a ball.  

All of you think we live on a Spinning Ball that Spins at 1100 MPH at the equator, While rotating around the sun at 66600 MPH, While being dragged across the Galaxy at over 435000 MPH. You feel non of it because of a Magical force know as Gravity. Gravity cannot be scientifically proven as it can't not be demonstrated by Scientific Experiment.

Huh?  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

gravity has never been scientifically proven. It is a theory as the forces can't be replicated. It can't only be interpreted 

It’s been proven... Things like satellites being pulled towards the planet and crashing.... but that of course would hinge on the “big lie” of space travel.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

gravity has never been scientifically proven. It is a theory as the forces can't be replicated. It can't only be interpreted 

Gravity can be so be demonstrated, it's still a theory because it cant be completely explained and we have more to learn. But there is no question it exists.

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Gravity can be so be demonstrated, it's still a theory because it cant be completely explained and we have more to learn. But there is no question it exists.

Everything is a theory lol. Boiling water and the boiling point are theories. It’s how science should and does work. It allows for future unseen variable to integrate in. I don’t know why people like jt don’t get this?

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Everything is a theory lol. Boiling water and the boiling point are theories. It’s how science should and does work. It allows for future unseen variable to integrate in. I don’t know why people like jt don’t get this?

You can place a pot on a stove, fill it with water, Turn on the stove and once the water reaches 212 degrees it will boil. This is a repeatable experiment that you can demonstrate that over and over again.

The Reason Neal Degrass Tyson Explains gravity the way he does is gravity can't be demonstrated. They are guessing the gravity exists based on a theory. A Theory Nicola Tesla stated was complete BULLSHIT, and Eisenstein Himself agreed Tesla may very well be correct. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You can place a pot on a stove, fill it with water, Turn on the stove and once the water reaches 212 degrees it will boil. This is a repeatable experiment that you can demonstrate that over and over again.

The Reason Neal Degrass Tyson Explains gravity the way he does is gravity can't be demonstrated. They are guessing the gravity exists based on a theory. A Theory Nicola Tesla stated was complete BULLSHIT, and Eisenstein Himself agreed Tesla may very well be correct. 

It will also boil if you reduce the pressure enough. Justvlike if you drop an apple it will fall to the ground.  

There is a theory of gravity and law(s) of gravity. Theories and laws of science have different purposes. Theories do not "graduate" or become accepted and then turn into scientific laws. A theory is something that achieves a consensus in the scientific community and is accepted as a fact. 

The laws state that objects fall at a certain speed, etc. 

The theory states that gravity exists because it bends space and time, etc. 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

It will also boil if you reduce the pressure enough. Justvlike if you drop an apple it will fall to the ground.  

An Apple falling to the ground doesn't prove gravity. Does a Helium Balloon rising from the earth if you let it go invalidate gravity? 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

An Apple falling to the ground doesn't prove gravity. Does a Helium Balloon rising from the earth if you let it go invalidate gravity? 

No, actually it helps the argument in favor of gravity, not against it.