Check your account email address ×

I gotta watch that dick Trump on the news

He visits Vietnam on Veterans Day where over 58,000 US service men and women gave their lives fighting Communism that was funded by Russia. He then meets Putin a former KGB agent and believes him when he tells him Russia had nothing to do with hacking our election.

On Veterans Day??

THAT CHICKENHAWK PRICK

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He visits Vietnam on Veterans Day where over 58,000 US service men and women gave their lives fighting Communism that was funded by Russia. He then meets Putin a former KGB agent and believes him when he tells him Russia had nothing to do with hacking our election.

On Veterans Day??

THAT CHICKENHAWK PRICK

Good grief with you.  I hope your fake outrage stress levels finally pop your top and you stroke out and die.  You miserable hypocrite.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good grief with you.  I hope your fake outrage stress levels finally pop your top and you stroke out and die.  You miserable hypocrite.

Now now....we dont want anyone dying.... :lol:

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Shut up. You’re the biggest pussy war hawk on the site. Never served bitch who bitches about others not serving. Disgraceful. 

MC:groin:XLT

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Why do you “gotta” watch the news? 

I watch none of it anymore and life has improved. It’s all bullshit MC.  :bc: 

It’s not bullshit to him.  His whole world depends on his puny brain being plugged into fake news and information.  Sadness for many should be pumped into their home....as if they can’t manufacture enough of their own.

Pity party leader:

A85FF245-FD72-44FA-B938-865FE5E23923.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

On Veterans Day??

THAT CHICKENHAWK PRICK

Did you like Hillary's running-mate, Tim Kaine????  

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You think it’s OK?

No, but I also don’t think that makes your bullshit pussiness ok. You are Trump but with a different letter (d) following your name. You are a pussy fucking Warhawk who blames others for not fighting in the war you chose not to fight in. In my opinion you’re the most disgusting hypocrite on this site. By far and away...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, but I also don’t think that makes your bullshit pussiness ok. You are Trump but with a different letter (d) following your name. You are a pussy fucking Warhawk who blames others for not fighting in the war you chose not to fight in. In my opinion you’re the most disgusting hypocrite on this site. By far and away...

Whew.  I just told him I wanted him dead.  But, I like your response too! :lmao:

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Then agree with me and stop being a prick

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You think it’s OK?

Of course they do. When have they been upset at anything Trump has done?

Trump ok’d a bombing run in Syria and then told the Russians about it before hand. 

None of these so called military experts blinked at that. 

Remember when Obama told the Russians he would wait until after the elections to negotiate? Remember how these knobs talked about that for 6 months?  

Now they suddenly trust the Russians more than the CIA. 

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Then agree with me and stop being a prick

Ahhh....the oh so desperate seach for validation.  

Stop your fucking whining you stupid cunt.  Nobody wants to be "friends" with shit-assed babies....except more shit-assed babies.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Of course they do. When have they been upset at anything Trump has done?

Trump ok’d a bombing run in Syria and then told the Russians about it before hand. 

None of these so called military experts blinked at that. 

Remember when Obama told the Russians he would wait until after the elections to negotiate? Remember how these knobs talked about that for 6 months?  

Now they suddenly trust the Russians more than the CIA. 

RevRider.

:lol:

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You should look in the mirror. 

Though you aren’t the worse one on the site, 

You’ve railed against pretty much everything Trump has done or been accused of when a democrat did or was accused of it. 

Now you deflect or make escuses. 

What happened? Did you change your mind about it all or was it always fake outrage?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You should look in the mirror. 

Though you aren’t the worse one on the site, 

You’ve railed against pretty much everything Trump has done or been accused of when a democrat did or was accused of it. 

Now you deflect or make escuses. 

What happened? Did you change your mind about it all or was it always fake outrage?

Huh? Speak when spoken to, guy. You aren’t even on the right subject...