Check your account email address ×

Charlie sheen allegedly fucked Corey Haim right in the ass

Rod

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Terry Crews just reported getting gropped to police yesterday.

What is this all about???? :lol: 

Isn't  the guy like the size of a NFL linebacker.  Must of been one bad mo fo grabbing his ass. 

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So you were the nerd that even the Theater club kids in high school picked on? Drummer in the Marching Band stole your pizza faced girlfriend? 

Lol. Fucktard misses the point again. 

I’m just surprised that you people have been living under a rock for so long. The casting couch has been mentioned since movies began. Considering we all thought the theatre kids were gay, it’s no surprise that some of the casting couch involved gays. 

For you Zeppelin fans, be prepared. Google Jimmy Page and 14 year old girlfriend.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m just surprised that you people have been living under a rock for so long. The casting couch has been mentioned since movies began. Considering we all thought the theatre kids were gay, it’s no surprise that some of the casting couch involved gays. 

For you Zeppelin fans, be prepared. Google Jimmy Page and 14 year old girlfriend.  

Thats a yes then huh. :lol:

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you just come out as gay?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

@polaris550 has fantasies of 14 year old Alaskan girls. But he ain't no rock star!

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

@polaris550 has fantasies of 14 year old Alaskan girls. But he ain't no rock star!

At least she's a GIRL, unlike yourself who gets fucked in the ass by 800 Faggon, and doesn't even get the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAGGOT!!!!

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

At least she's a GIRL, unlike yourself who gets fucked in the ass by 800 Faggon, and doesn't even get the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAGGOT!!!!

Nice. You admit your attracted to 14 year old kid. Awesome! Says alot dummy!

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

actually frankie is a shemale

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Legend said:

actually frankie is a shemale

So, do you like Frankie? Do you wanna' fuck him up the ass? We were talkin' about Rainy on the Alaska show ( The BRowns ) why are you talkin' about Frankie??? 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

I like Frankie. Not the way you like Rainy you old Chester! 

We'll be reading about you in the news I'm sure. Once a sick old fuck always a sick old fuck!

We'll be reading about you in the paper,  going crazy because no work, no money, and wife leaves you for a negro!!!! LMAO!!  

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Actually my bank accounts are going up!

Just got a newer car.

If I can win the lotto you will be reading about me!

I married a good girl. No worries like with one of your wondering eyed broads!!

Since YOU brought her up, you must be married to a dog. 

18 hours ago, polaris550 said:

So, do you like Frankie? Do you wanna' fuck him up the ass? We were talkin' about Rainy on the Alaska show ( The BRowns ) why are you talkin' about Frankie??? 

I do in fact like Frankie. I think he is entertaining just like I think you are entertaining. I wish he would come back.

If it wasnt for nutjobs like you, frankie, and more recently "antifa F7Bent" I probably wouldnt come on these forums. You guys provide me with quality(?) entertainment.  So THANKS!!!!!1111111!!!! Awful Knobber does a good job as well, especially the meme's.

Rainy Brown? holy shit dude, thats scraping the bottom of the barrel, yes?

Edited by Legend

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

I do in fact like Frankie. I think he is entertaining just like I think you are entertaining. I wish he would come back.

If it wasnt for nutjobs like you, frankie, and more recently "antifa F7Bent" I probably wouldnt come on these forums. You guys provide me with quality(?) entertainment.  So THANKS!!!!!1111111!!!!

Rainy Brown? holy shit dude, thats scraping the bottom of the barrel, yes?

NO! She's cute and once she gets some bigger juggs she's gonna' be hotter.  :ashamed: