Check your account email address ×

One of the simplest joys in my life!

f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm trying to be more positive lately.....you know.....a real ray of sunshine posting about things that make me happy instead of dwelling on faggots like you. Could you at least gimme the happy threads ? 

Thank

You’ll never change. You’ve tried all this before. Even being banned by rob had no lasting effect. 

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’ll never change. You’ve tried all this before. Even being banned by rob had no lasting effect. 

I'm not doing it for you faggots.....I'm trying to focus on more positive things instead of shit like dirty cops and washington dc

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Nice looking meal bro :thumbsup:

Its healthy weds dude......now on to this case of coors lights that has my name all over it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not doing it for you faggots.....I'm trying to focus on more positive things instead of shit like dirty cops and washington dc

Life is to short, I was miserable for 10 years, pissed off about things out of my control, then one day driving home, I thought fuck it, and fuck those peeps right in their mother fucking brown eye..

fuck with my family is the only thing that will get me over the edge..

A therapist might have helped a little too..:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its healthy weds dude......now on to this case of coors lights that has my name all over it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

I grabbed a 6'r of blue light lime pounders on my way home, no kiddos tonight,  downing that, then off to get some pussy around 9..:junk:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Life is to short, I was miserable for 10 years, pissed off about things out of my control, then one day driving home, I thought fuck it, and fuck those peeps right in their mother fucking brown eye..

fuck with my family is the only thing that will get me over the edge..

A therapist might have helped a little too..:lol:

I'm actually a very happy person :lol: I love life and wouldnt change a thing. Except maybe getting my job back in MN and being able to waterboard politicians , lawyers , insurance execs , Spies , cops and momo whenever I felt like it 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I grabbed a 6'r of blue light lime pounders on my way home, no kiddos tonight,  downing that, then off to get some pussy around 9..:junk:

:lol: I already knocked a chunk of this morning.....happy wife happy life 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I already knocked a chunk of this morning.....happy wife happy life 

I hit it before work this am too, the gf had a sleep over last night..woot woot!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and what in the sweet homosexual fuck are blue light lime pounders .....what the fuck 

16oz's of Sweet nectar from the gods..and don't you do coors light?? :justsaying:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

and what in the fuck is a 6er gonna for you :lol: 

I have to drive and fuck later man!! I only eat once a day at 8pm so I'm 22hrs on an empty stomach 

DSC_1379.JPG

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm actually a very happy person :lol: I love life and wouldnt change a thing. Except maybe getting my job back in MN and being able to waterboard politicians , lawyers , insurance execs , Spies , cops and momo whenever I felt like it 

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only waterboarding you've ever done involves a river and a snowmobile. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yo Ben,see if you can find a place near you that sells Boars Head brand deli meats. It's good stuff.:bc:

Very good.

My cousin was working on a house for the owner. There is some good money in lunch meat.

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well that was quick. 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yo Ben,see if you can find a place near you that sells Boars Head brand deli meats. It's good stuff.:bc:

I get the boars head meats at my local meat market,  good stuff!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I've eaten more Boers Head Genoa than I can recall ....its the best branded deli salami I've had 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I absolutely love to grab a 1/4 lb of thin sliced prosciutto .....I mean so thin you can see through it. Sit down with it on a plate and a few ice cold beers and savor every bite.

This faggot ass state of Indiana apparently has never heard of stocking a beautiful prosciutto in a deli. You always have to buy the prepackaged shit which usually isnt good enough to bother with

Today while grocery shopping I saw a new brand and could see that it was clearly sliced thin and looked beautiful. I'm eating it now and I'm in heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Nice! I just ate a hand full of pepperoni while i sip my capt and coke and watch Rules of Engagement,  I had a fucked up day actually

Just now, MiSledder said:

Nice! I just ate a hand full of pepperoni while i sip my capt and coke and watch Rules of Engagement,  I had a fucked up day actually

:lol: man that seems like an odd combo .....I like them each individually very well but seems they would clash on the palate a little.

Fucked up day huh , you wanna talk about it. Take a seat on my couch over there and make yourself comfortable. I'm just here to listen and help :lol: