Check your account email address ×

Bergdahl the piece of shit

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dude....you've never been "spot on".  But you get close sometimes.  I think it's somewhere between your 10th and 12th coors light.  You should take a break and drink water between these two, and seem more intelligent for longer periods of time.

My patience with entertaining your idiocy is directly tied to the amount of sleep I get. I'm on midnights now and you're about to get your head chopped off 11111!

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m at loss as to why zero jail time? There are dudes in the brigg for getting a little too buck wild on a weekend, yet he deserts, costs the lives of soldiers, halts normal combat operations for weeks, costs the military several HVI’s, costs the military millions of dollars to search, and fucking nothing?!

I was reading somewhere today that the Military or CIA went to bat for him in the end due to his cooperation and information about ISIS.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I see. I could see that, but how much access could the little bitch have had?

Probably enough to see all our material support of ISIS and AQ and the Taliban. Consider this "hush money" 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My patience with entertaining your idiocy is directly tied to the amount of sleep I get. I'm on midnights now and you're about to get your head chopped off 11111!

Don't miss.  

You should really sleep on it though.  :lmao: I'm not your average Friday night slap and tickle fight at your local queer bar.

Image result for Viggo Mortensen satan gif

7 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

We know we know!!!!!

:lmao:

I guess Bergdahl's cowardly stupid ass is gonna go shop for a body bag for me too.  Ughhh.....

:lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

... gets no prison time for his desertion that caused the deaths of multiple US Soldiers. What a disgrace. 

and now is going to appeal his "dishonorable discharge" they gave him, so he can get military benefits for the rest of his life.    The guy couldn't just walk away, like he did previously, could he?

They're going to wish they'd had hung him till it's over.

Edited by hayward

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

and now is going to appeal his "dishonorable discharge" they gave him, so he can get military benefits for the rest of his life.    The guy couldn't just walk away, like he did previously, could he?

They're going to wish they'd had hung him till it's over.

Christ. What a little piece of shit. 

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m at loss as to why zero jail time? There are dudes in the brigg for getting a little too buck wild on a weekend, yet he deserts, costs the lives of soldiers, halts normal combat operations for weeks, costs the military several HVI’s, costs the military millions of dollars to search, and fucking nothing?!

When they first brought him home my opinion was let's see what plays out in court, now with the evidence laid out in court I am now surprised that he did not get any time behind bars.

12 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I just learned today, he freaked out while in the puddle pirates and the French Foreign Legion denied him?  If the my my best buddy Coasties made him freak out why in the hell did the army take him in a time of open war?

They needed to fill the ranks, it's easy to attract good quality recruits in peace time or when a war first breaks out, it's when wars become long dragged out quagmires that the standards have to be lowered to fill the ranks.