Check your account email address ×

Halloween thread

SSFB

my kid was a hockey player this year....she is a freaking monster. she is 60" tall and hasnt turned 10 years old yet. I didnt believe her so we measure last night. Sure as shit

I was working midnights but wifey said we had quite a few kids 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

my kid was a hockey player this year....she is a freaking monster. she is 60" tall and hasnt turned 10 years old yet. I didnt believe her so we measure last night. Sure as shit

I was working midnights but wifey said we had quite a few kids 

Sounds like she is about the same height as my twin nieces. They just turned 10 in July. Very tall for their age.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sounds like she is about the same height as my twin nieces. They just turned 10 in July. 

I was looking after she went to bed last night. 60" at 10 years old is the 95th percentile for girls. She still has almost a month to go before 10. I'm guessing she will be close to 6'

Are you nieces in any sports? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was looking after she went to bed last night. 60" at 10 years old is the 95th percentile for girls. She still has almost a month to go before 10. I'm guessing she will be close to 6'

Are you nieces in any sports? 

Yeah, not sure what percentile my nieces are in but it's gotta be about that. 

They are in basketball but their parents aren't getting them into it as much as they should. They are kind of shy and not aggressive. They'd own the court if they were more aggressive. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, not sure what percentile my nieces are in but it's gotta be about that. 

They are in basketball but their parents aren't getting them into it as much as they should. They are kind of shy and not aggressive. They'd own the court if they were more aggressive. 

Same with my kid....I dont think she would excel at basketball for the same reason. She is really starting to take off in the pool though. She loves it 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I thought Zam told you to shut your damn mouth and have a glass of milk?:lol:

yah....and then I rolled up a newspaper and whacked him in the nose a few times 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not one tonight,.  14th year straight..still picked up an 80pc bag, kids came home with a nice haul,..both got cans of mountain dew,..kinda weird, and first year without a token popcorn ball,..Scarfing down candy like a champion!! 🙌