Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you guys always manage to catch your feet in the traps you are setting

no, russia is not trustworthy, especially now. but for some reason the fact that they influenced our election, and helped put a pro-Russia puppet in our WH, doesn't bother you :news:

oh yeah and those bolded comments? were those from the the uranium one companies in the US, or inside their own country?

It would bother me if it was true.   You got proof bro?  

The evidence on Clinton/Obama/Russia/uranium deal is much, much stronger.  

Edited by Highmark

:lol: you guys always manage to catch your feet in the traps you are setting

no, russia is not trustworthy, especially now. but for some reason the fact that they influenced our election, and helped put a pro-Russia puppet in our WH, doesn't bother you :news:

oh yeah and those bolded comments? were those from the the uranium one companies in the US, or inside their own country?

:lol:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not surprised you disagree. Seeing how you acted over the Biggie thing from this week... 

so does that go for anyone who tries to get banned? it's some sort of disguise? :lol: ifor the life of me I dunno how you can sound intelligent in one post, and then act like a buffoon in another. I guess that's what hackery, or anger (you with MC), or a need to "fit in" does to people.  or I guess there is one other option, SR owns you clowns so much you grab at all kinds of straws to try and retaliate.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It would bother me if it was true.   You got proof bro?  

The evidence on Clinton/Obama/Russia/uranium deal is much, much stronger.  

so they just do what they did for fun? and lmao at your last sentence. I'd make a bet with you again on this one but I know how they go.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

furthermore, if I had creepr on my side 24/7, I'd leave this place with no "disguise"...

You've got MC on your side and you both pussed out and left  :read: Congrats

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so does that go for anyone who tries to get banned? it's some sort of disguise? :lol: ifor the life of me I dunno how you can sound intelligent in one post, and then act like a buffoon in another. I guess that's what hackery, or anger (you with MC), or a need to "fit in" does to people.  or I guess there is one other option, SR owns you clowns so much you grab at all kinds of straws to try and retaliate.

Wut? I’ve been very cordial with Sr as of late. We’ve had some good discourse. And with you. I’m just calling it like I see it here. He was getting ragged on and wanted to go out in style. Nothing wrong with that, just can’t claim sainthood about the whole thing either. 

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:goodpost:

:snack:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wut? I’ve been very cordial with Sr as of late. We’ve had some good discourse. And with you. I’m just calling it like I see it here. He was getting ragged on and wanted to go out in style. Nothing wrong with that, just can’t claim sainthood about the whole thing either. 

Who's claiming sainthood....?  :dunno:

so they just do what they did for fun? and lmao at your last sentence. I'd make a bet with you again on this one but I know how they go.

Again.   Post up the proof.   Might want to read what proof I'm asking for again.  

Yep....you would lose again.   Pay up sucka.  

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Like SnowRider has never jabbed at management and/or admin before basically challenging them to ban his ass. He's done this in multiple forums 

Name the multiple forums....:snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Name the multiple forums....:snack:

Gee I wonder which ones they could be?  :lol: 

You wanted to be banned after the election but instead go put in timeout now you bitch about it. 

Thanks for the laugh today....:bc:....I've been having a crappy morning.

Edited by T1R9sledder

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the facts I posted either answered rigid's questions, or threw cold water on them like I said. do you want to continue on rigid?

I heard uranium left the country... :snack:

35 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

well that's great. but then you come in with some nonsense that SR wanted to be banned, so he wouldn't look like a pussy. why would anyone be concerned about looking like a pussy if they left? if you want to leave, or take a break, then go. simple as that. why the pussy claims?

• Haha 1

:lol:

SMH at your arrogance

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and if it did, it reads very low on my give-a-shit meter.

Really? You speak like this condition made the deal more doable. 

If it CAN'T leave, but it does.... well, you tell me.