Check your account email address ×

Woody Woodpecker has to go. Anyone have ideas?

Kivalo

Just now, Woodtick said:

Three foot wing span. They cut trees in half.

from what I can tell they keep the kids around for some time also . the same 2 came at the same time for almost 2 yrs . was cool to see the 1 grow up to the size of a Pterodactyl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Correction, you cannot get caught shooting one.  :bc:

I know someone who let a fucking woodpecker peck away at their house. Expensive wood siding.................MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!

Go to your fucking local gun shop and get some #12 birdshot, for a .22 caliber. CCI makes them, looks like a long-rifle cartridge with a blue plastic tip. It's about the quietest round you will find to shoot this motherfucker. I don't know how close your neighbors are, but I would shoot it, one way or another. Have your plastic garbage bag ready, and your truck ready to go. Bag it, toss it in the truck, and GTFO of there with it, then toss it in a dumpster at an apartment complex. 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I know someone who let a fucking woodpecker peck away at their house. Expensive wood siding.................MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!

Go to your fucking local gun shop and get some #12 birdshot, for a .22 caliber. CCI makes them, looks like a long-rifle cartridge with a blue plastic tip. It's about the quietest round you will find to shoot this motherfucker. I don't know how close your neighbors are, but I would shoot it, one way or another. Have your plastic garbage bag ready, and your truck ready to go. Bag it, toss it in the truck, and GTFO of there with it, then toss it in a dumpster at an apartment complex. 

Or I could just grab my 12ga and shoot it like I did a rabid raccoon the other day. 

Just now, Kivalo said:

Or I could just grab my 12ga and shoot it like I did a rabid raccoon the other day. 

Are woodpeckers legal to shoot in NY? I doubt it.  If some neighbor takes a vid, you could get in trouble. A 12 gauge for a fucking woodpecker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

Are woodpeckers legal to shoot in NY? I doubt it.  If some neighbor takes a vid, you could get in trouble. A 12 gauge for a fucking woodpecker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't own a .22 and I'm not buying one to shoot a god damn bird.  My neighbors wont rat me out.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I don't own a .22 and I'm not buying one to shoot a god damn bird. My neighbors wont rat me out.

Famous last words. You'll end up on YOUTUBE with a viral vid showing you shooting a PROTECTED BIRD, and PETA and THE HUMANE SOCIETY OF THE UNITED STATES demanding your arrest!!!

LMAO!! A peckerhead going to jail for shooting a woodpecker!!

:lol2:     :lol2:    :lol2:       :lol2:         :lol2:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Famous last words. You'll end up on YOUTUBE with a viral vid showing you shooting a PROTECTED BIRD, and PETA and THE HUMANE SOCIETY OF THE UNITED STATES demanding your arrest!!!

LMAO!! A peckerhead going to jail for shooting a woodpecker!!

:lol2:     :lol2:    :lol2:       :lol2:         :lol2:

If my neighbors were gonna have me put in jail it would've happened along long time ago.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

If my neighbors were gonna have me put in jail it would've happened along long time ago.

If they knew what a weirdo you really were, they would rat you out in a heartbeat......trust me. 

• Gold Member

If they knew what a weirdo you really were, they would rat you out in a heartbeat......trust me. 

Really? I expect better insults from you. :news:

• Gold Member

OK, if they knew what a faggot you really were, they'd rat you out.  

I have lesbian neighbors, I have neighbors with gay kids, too.  Do you know what I don't have? Neighbors that wear gimp masks and shit stained tightey whities! 

• Haha 3

Just now, Kivalo said:

I have lesbian neighbors, I have neighbors with gay kids, too.  Do you know what I don't have? Neighbors that wear gimp masks and shit stained tightey whities! 

Why are you hangin' with so many gay people? 

47 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

well just ask the dyke to shoot it they all have a 9mil under the seat of the jeep

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

exactly a thread about woodpeckers and you just cant help your self because the burn is to bad and you have to let it out . try coco butter it works for the brothers when they get ashy could work for your butt chaffing

What the fuck is wrong with you, seriously. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The dykes have Jeeps and the fems drive the Forresters?  

Ford Rangers are quite popular for the bull dykes around here

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I don't own a .22 and I'm not buying one to shoot a god damn bird.  My neighbors wont rat me out.

Perfect reason to go get a Ruger 10-22 and some subsonic rounds :thumb: 

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

What should worry you is that the only reason a wood pecker would be at your house would be to get bugs like Carpenter ants or termites.

This.

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I had big problems with a protected pecker. DNR told me to hang pie pans on fishing line. It worked great.  I had a problem again and used Coors Light cans on a fishing line. The don't like shining things that spin?

Simple and effective eh :bc: 

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

These are the fucks I can't shoot.

Pileated's are awesome birds and are really wary of people, I only get glimpses of the one's near my house but man are they loud banging on the dead ash trees around the area.

• Like 1