Check your account email address ×

Gm makes some of the least reliable vehicles

BOHICA

These surveys aren't worth the fucking paper they are written on. Every year they change for good or bad. Generally-speaking Toyota is one of the most reliable. 

Buy what the fuck you like!!! If you don't like how a car/truck looks or rides, then who gives a fucking shit about reliability? My Polaris quad is fairly reliable, but it's not half as good looking or fast as my 800 Outy. Who gives a fuck, I don't, I just use it around the farm. 

Just buy what the fuck you like, and stroke your Johnson with glee as you ride around in your new truck. 

if you dont like the way it looks who cares about reliability ? really  first off now days pretty much everything on the road look alike . 2nd I could give 2 shits what my trucks look like as long as they are some what clean and shiny  and look like they fit in in a high end neighborhood . cant be asking top$ with a old pile of shit in the drive .also they cant be to nice then people think you charge to much . XLT is as high as I can go and I never put stupid lifts and loud tires on any way 

my wife she cares about what cars look like over function . I take that back she use to care only about looks now after a few decades of expensive trips to German delerships for service she is more concerned with cost of maintenance as a #2 issue  .   that is good because before it was never a concern if basic shit like wiper blades cast 80 bucks  

Edited by Ez ryder

BTW my bud bought his kid the Subaru version of the #1 toyota 86 and it is a fun car we were running it on the dirt roads at the cabin this summer . I almost forgot how much fun a rwd car with manageable power can be  

It's not how you feel, it's how you look. Does anybody remember Billy Cristol when he played Rico Suave, and used to say. " IT'S NOT HOW YOU FEEL, IT'S HOW YOU LOOK " ? 

3 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

I see Buick is 8th, ahead of Honda. I would think it would be down with GMC and Dodge. I have a Buick and it's a piece of shit. Never will I buy another GM product.

Ive owned 2 Buicks in the last 15 years. Both absolutely flawless. 2002 Buick Rendezvous CXL. 275000 miles and not one issue. 2012 Buick Lacross CXL. 50000 miles and one of the most comfortable rigs (for under $50k)  I have ever been in.  

That said, I have good luck with all my vehicles. I still own a 92 Astro van with over 300k on it. Starts every time I turn the key. My 06 GMC truck has 160k on it and has never been in the shop except for oil changes. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

These surveys aren't worth the fucking paper they are written on. Every year they change for good or bad. Generally-speaking Toyota is one of the most reliable. 

Buy what the fuck you like!!! If you don't like how a car/truck looks or rides, then who gives a fucking shit about reliability? My Polaris quad is fairly reliable, but it's not half as good looking or fast as my 800 Outy. Who gives a fuck, I don't, I just use it around the farm. 

Just buy what the fuck you like, and stroke your Johnson with glee as you ride around in your new truck. 

Typical whiney bitch GM owner!

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive owned 2 Buicks in the last 15 years. Both absolutely flawless. 2002 Buick Rendezvous CXL. 275000 miles and not one issue. 2012 Buick Lacross CXL. 50000 miles and one of the most comfortable rigs (for under $50k)  I have ever been in.  

That said, I have good luck with all my vehicles. I still own a 92 Astro van with over 300k on it. Starts every time I turn the key. My 06 GMC truck has 160k on it and has never been in the shop except for oil changes. 

450+ thou a year, and you're ridin' around in a '92 Astro Van!!!   

'92 Astro!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

38 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

450+ thou a year, and you're ridin' around in a '92 Astro Van!!!   

'92 Astro!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

You’re worth millions and are trying to squeeze some dude from Indiana for 5k so you can buy a boat? :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

You’re worth millions and are trying to squeeze some dude from Indiana for 5k so you can buy a boat? :crazy:

Well how do ya' think I got the millions!!! Dur. 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

The thing that pisses me off about our car is I have to bring it to a dealer to chance a damn headlight bulb.  I should be able to do it at 4am in a Wal-Mart parking lot with no tools.  

The Cruze was kind of a piece of shit too.  

My emissions failed on my SUV, and the inspection station said they were certified to fix it. They eventually did fix it, but I would not do that again. It was kind of a pain. NExt time.......right to the dealer. The days of self-repairs are LONG LONG gone. 

24 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Well how do ya' think I got the millions!!! Dur. 

My emissions failed on my SUV, and the inspection station said they were certified to fix it. They eventually did fix it, but I would not do that again. It was kind of a pain. NExt time.......right to the dealer. The days of self-repairs are LONG LONG gone. 

Not at all...