Check your account email address ×

billy clintoon Sought the State dept's permission to meet with Russian Nuclear official during POTUS 44 uranium decision

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So instead of meeting in secret like Trumpco he asked for permission like he was supposed to. Ok so what’s the big deal here?

MC its a meeting with the russians?? you know... the RUSSIANS

most factual part of the article

“At every turn this storyline has been debunked on the merits. Its roots are with a project shepherded by Steve Bannon, which should tell you all you need to know,” said Nick Merrill. “This latest iteration is simply more of the right doing Trump’s bidding for him to distract from his own Russia problems, which are real and a grave threat to our national security.”

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

MC its a meeting with the russians?? you know... the RUSSIANS

This whole story disgusts me.  Listened to a guy that laid out the case fairly well on Tucker Carlson last night.  9 agencies had to approve this, but 150 million in donations to the Clinton foundation, and people are actually trying to make the argument that this is legitimate, no quid pro quo.  I'm guessing a whole lotta palms were greased.  For the lack of a more articulate statement, I don't care how many people/agencies had to approve it, or the fact that this 150 million supposedly went to charitable causes...its fucking wrong.  Bigtime.  

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This whole story disgusts me.  Listened to a guy that laid out the case fairly well on Tucker Carlson last night.  9 agencies had to approve this, but 150 million in donations to the Clinton foundation, and people are actually trying to make the argument that this is legitimate, no quid pro quo.  I'm guessing a whole lotta palms were greased.  For the lack of a more articulate statement, I don't care how many people/agencies had to approve it, or the fact that this 150 million supposedly went to charitable causes...its fucking wrong.  Bigtime.  

right there is 90% of your problem. do they ever discuss the foreign monies donated to other republican presidents, and/or their charities,  and connect some magic dots? or is just the Clintons?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

my god you are a fucking idiot. no one is saying trump, or anyone else for that matter, should never even meet with Russia :lol:

Oh, my fault, I just thought there were like 5000 threads started by you 3 about Trump meeting with the russians and how wrong it was..............................................................................:crazy:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

right there is 90% of your problem. do they ever discuss the foreign monies donated to other republican presidents, and/or their charities,  and connect some magic dots? or is just the Clintons?

Maybe watch it sometimes. At least he brings on opposing views and debates them, like the guy last night actually trying to defend this.  As usual, you shoot from your hip ass, without knowing what you're talking about.  Pray tell, what should the informed voter listen to/read/watch to get a balanced view of the world?  Lets hear it Einstein.  This should be good.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude I think you are wrong.   It was only $143,000,000 so its OK.  :wall:

This is what’s wrong today.

Clinton requests legal permission to speak to the Russians.....its granted = BAD 

Trumpco disregards laws and meets with Russian spies and KGB to disrupt a US election = Good

Are you clowns serious?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Clinton requests legal permission to speak to the Russians.....its granted = BAD 

Trumpco disregards laws and meets with Russian spies and KGB to disrupt a US election = Good

Are you clowns serious?

You,didn't have a problem with seeBS and Dan blather lying to influence the outcome of an election, you pathetic liar 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Are you clowns serious?

But RUSSIANS!!!!!°