Check your account email address ×

Thanks Trump you fuck

1 minute ago, hayward said:

who the hell's gonna sit down and digest 2,000 pages?  no wonder!

Instead of doing us any good, the whole country got bent over and fucked by Obamacare, and have the country was happy to take it in the chili ring.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

had a dem done this to you i higlly doubt your response would be "oh boy, well it was fun while it lasted"

:handjob:

Don't bet on it.  I'm not a die-hard one-sider like you.  I made it quite clear on here numerous times over the past years just how helpful this plan was for me and my family.

You should just thank your lucky stars that you never had the balls to become self-employed.

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Instead of doing us any good, the whole country got bent over and fucked by Obamacare, and have the country was happy to take it in the chili ring.

After seeing what guys like Anler, Vince, and Webba were paying for insurance, what an eye opener.  Good god.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Don't bet on it.  I'm not a die-hard one-sider like you.  I made it quite clear on here numerous times over the past years just how helpful this plan was for me and my family.

You should just thank your lucky stars that you never had the balls to become self-employed.

save your bullshit. trump and the repukes would LOVE to take away your health insurance and you don't say a harsh word about it.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

save your bullshit. trump and the repukes would LOVE to take away your health insurance and you don't say a harsh word about it.

I have faith something's going to be accomplished by both republicans and democrats combined.  Somewhere, some way, and somehow.  You just keep attending work everyday, smart phone in hand, and payed to be tuned into fs while on the clock, collecting your employer-paid healthcare coverage.

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Love how the left doesn't find the overall cost to be the problem just as long as someone else is paying.

There's a couple here that do.  Slinger's all giddy right now because he just couldn't wait for this to happen to me and be able to rub it in my face.  I guess everyone's got a right to have a good time.

Edited by hayward

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Love how the left doesn't find the overall cost to be the problem just as long as someone else is paying.

They pass this giant cost saving measure that was suppose to save millions from bankruptcy and save billions over 10 years... 

Yet health insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, med device manufacturers, hospital groups, etc. are all making record profits.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Actually not true, Trump was for repeal and replace the republicans were for straight repeal.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

I have faith something's going to be accomplished by both republicans and democrats combined.  Somewhere, some way, and somehow.  You just keep attending work everyday, smart phone in hand, and payed to be tuned into fs while on the clock, collecting your employer-paid healthcare coverage.

the only thing that is going to save your ass are the dems, and a handful of repukes. btw we pay a pretty penny for our health care coverage. 

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Actually not true, Trump was for repeal and replace the republicans were for straight repeal.

and trump was too at one time. trump doesn't have a clue about any of this and just wants obamacare gone. how in the fuck you think he cares is mind boggling. 

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They pass this giant cost saving measure that was suppose to save millions from bankruptcy and save billions over 10 years... 

Yet health insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, med device manufacturers, hospital groups, etc. are all making record profits.

hold on a stinking minute, you sound like a liberal! all the repukes have been saying those industries are struggling because of taxes and regulations! so which is it?

Edited by Snoslinger

45 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So how is that any different then when Obamacare was enacted and premiums skyrocketed for many?

it’s different because this executive order effectively killed obamacare (according to trump) yet it created a situation where some policy holders will see the biggest price hike ever. even with obamacare. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

evidently 1jkw found some trump kool-aid the other pennsylvanians got into.

No Trump has always said repeal and replace.

He is absolutely clueless on how to do it and changes his mind daily on how to do it.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No Trump has always said repeal and replace.

He is absolutely clueless on how to do it and changes his mind daily on how to do it.

Republicans should just REPEAL failing ObamaCare now & work on a new Healthcare Plan that will start from a clean slate. Dems will join in!

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, hayward said:

And Dump has faith there are complete fucking idiots like you will continue to support him.  You don't deserve health insurance 👍 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And Dump has faith there are complete fucking idiots like you will continue to support him.  You don't deserve health insurance 👍 

Said the welching, lying, cowardly troll.  Worthless flesh.  A disgrace to your family.  Good god...imagine if you weren't!   

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Said the welching, lying, cowardly troll.  Worthless flesh.  A disgrace to your family.  Good god...imagine if you weren't!   

You're my favorite forum bitch :bc:   

Bitch slapped on a friendly forum :lmao::lol: You're so fucking stupid you'd get boot stomped at a Dumper rally :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

my insurance is supplied by my employer. thankfully. sucks to be on the other side of the fence. with a 30% increase people are going to decide to make their house payment or have health insurance. it’s going to hit the 40+ age group with pre-existing condition especially hard. sucks 

no the 30 to 40% you talk about will be on those on the dole . 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no the 30 to 40% you talk about will be on those on the dole . 

you don’t understand the cascade effect, do you? those that are on the “dole” as you put it, are going to be mostly the working poor. they’ll simply drop out of the marketplace and utilize ER. the most expensive form of healthcare. the price will probably stabilize for the young. the people that’ll get hammered are the 40some year olds and up....many with pre-existing conditions. 

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Well, that's your opinion, and you're certainly entitled to it.  Even though it ain't worth a flying fuck.   

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you don’t understand the cascade effect, do you? those that are on the “dole” as you put it, are going to be mostly the working poor. they’ll simply drop out of the marketplace and utilize ER. the most expensive form of healthcare. the price will probably stabilize for the young. the people that’ll get hammered are the 40some year olds and up....many with pre-existing conditions. 

so just like it  was before my rates more than doubled because of the ACA then ? ok got it bring it on