Check your account email address ×

Only 7 of 198 nations allow abortion after 20 weeks

Snake

1 minute ago, Anler said:

See I'm pro death penalty. And not because I am so enraged by the heinous crimes someone committed, but because some people just have no useful purpose for humanity. Some people are just broken. And like a sick animal they should just be put down. For their own good and for the good of mankind. No emotional reasoning necessary. It's just logical.

Calm down , David

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'd be interested in having him explain my views and thoughts of current healthcare and what it should be to me.  

It's the game he and Slinger like to play....pretty fucking juvenile.

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

This is a classic case of believing your own propaganda when assigning positions to others. When has Racingfarmer ever shown he doesn't care about proper prenatal care, healthcare or education? You're a fucking joke, and thinking 8.5 old babies should be killed just proved you're an evil asshole. Go fuck yourself you sick prick. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Where has Buss opposed these things?

:lmao: So now Buss and Farmer are bleeding heart liberals who support birth control, prenatal care, nutrition assistance, planned parenthood, universal healthcare, etc for all infants?  :snack:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

He rides a SkeeDoo, it's best to just let them vent their anger on the forums where nobody gets hurt. :bc: 

No anger. Skidoo people are just happy people. It's that hood up green jacket crowd that have the poopy pants. 

Just now, bussman said:

Cook County has plenty of targets in government.......

See, now you're getting it. :bc:

You can drive one of your exploding Arctic cats into the next board meeting. :bc:

IT'S ALL ABOUT FUCKING RELIGIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all it is, fucking religion!!!

It's not normal or natural for a man to care about another man's offspring. Why do you think so many Puerto Rican guys beat or kill their girlfriend's kids from another man???? 

The male lion and the male Kodiak bear KILL the babies of another male, so they can impregnate the mother. 

800 Faggon, 1jkw, Awful Gobful and STD renegade are perfect examples of the PRO CHOICE movement. They should have been sucked out by a Shop-Vac years ago, and flushed down the toilet with the rest of the shit.  

Edited by Guest

God or no god.   I know my conscience is clear with my stance that this should not be killed simply because someone wants it dead.  19 week old miscarriage.  

I find it disgusting people talk so matter of fact about the hundreds of thousands killed without ever actually looking at what occurs and who is being killed.  

download.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

God or no god.   I know my conscience is clear with my stance that this should not be killed simply because someone wants it dead.  19 week old miscarriage.  

I find it disgusting people talk so matter of fact about the hundreds of thousands killed without ever actually looking at what occurs and who is being killed.  

download.jpg

Justabunchacells

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

download.jpg

If it were only so black and white. What if the fetus is not viable outside the womb?  What if the mother's life is in grave danger if the pregnancy continues?

if you don't believe in abortion don't have one. Pretty simple. 

24 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

If it were only so black and white. What if the fetus is not viable outside the womb?  What if the mother's life is in grave danger if the pregnancy continues?

:bc: But these same knuckledraggers want to pull their HC, carpet bomb brown people, ban refugees, eliminate nutrition and prenatal programs, etc - really care about fetuses/infants :lol: 

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

Pretty black and white to me.   Kill a woman and child get 2 counts of murder.   Kill a fetus and its not.   Pretty fucked up way of thinking about life.   If its wanted its a human life if its not its not.  A person can even be charged with murder if the woman fully intended to have an abortion just hadn't had it yet.   

I don't believe in lots of things in this country that I'm forced to follow.