Check your account email address ×

Only 7 of 198 nations allow abortion after 20 weeks

Snake

35 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You are a sad excuse of a human being.  

I used to give shit but let's be honest, there are already too many people on this planet and it is becoming ever more populated with the wrong kind of people. The kind of people these pro life people complain about incessantly. People are so concerned with the unborn and then can't stand them after they are born because they are a burden to society. 

And are people really pro life when they close their eyes or even worse, stand up and cheer when we bomb the fuck outta some buildings that have women and children inside? People who are totally incapable and have zero resources to affect your life one bit? 

Or being pro life and also being pro death penalty? Or pro cop who shoots unarmed civilians? Do they really care about life or just birth? It's very hypocritical sounding to me. Doncha think?

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're joke so fuck off :lmao: 

You support an agenda that doen't give a fuck about nutrition, healthcare, education, etc for the less fortunate including infants and children.  Yet you're a bleeding heart when it comes to preborn and fetuses.  So remind me who the excuse is fuckhead 👍

This is a classic case of believing your own propaganda when assigning positions to others. When has Racingfarmer ever shown he doesn't care about proper prenatal care, healthcare or education? You're a fucking joke, and thinking 8.5 old babies should be killed just proved you're an evil asshole. Go fuck yourself you sick prick. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I used to give shit but let's be honest, there are already too many people on this planet and it is becoming ever more populated with the wrong kind of people. The kind of people these pro life people complain about incessantly. People are so concerned with the unborn and then can't stand them after they are born because they are a burden to society. 

And are people really pro life when they close their eyes or even worse, stand up and cheer when we bomb the fuck outta some buildings that have women and children inside? People who are totally incapable and have zero resources to affect your life one bit? 

Or being pro life and also being pro death penalty? Or pro cop who shoots unarmed civilians? Do they really care about life or just birth? It's very hypocritical sounding to me. Doncha think?

So kill em' all? 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

So kill em' all? 

Or let them kill their own. Why should I be mad about someone not wanting to have a child? I don't want to take care of it, do you?

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

This is a classic case of believing your own propaganda when assigning positions to others. When has Racingfarmer ever shown he doesn't care about proper prenatal care, healthcare or education? You're a fucking joke, and thinking 8.5 old babies should be killed just proved you're an evil asshole. Go fuck yourself you sick prick. 

I let my kid choose where to eat once and he chose White Castle, so...

Just now, Anler said:

Or let them kill their own. Why should I be mad about someone not wanting to have a child? I don't want to take care of it, do you?

So when they're 16 and an asshole just kill them if it's at that point? Or will you take care of them? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Where does it stop? What if somebody has a one month old they don't want anymore?

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Anar is spot on :bc:   

Easy to see with Farmer's posts....not hard to see Bible Buss :lol: Real evil are people like you who propagate a pro fetus pro preborn agenda while ignoring and rationalizing travel bans, opposing expanded healthcare, nutrition programs, prenatal care, Planned Parenthood etc....but hey - you sit in a pew on Sunday morning and think you're a do-gooder while almost systematically opposing everything the book and Jeebus preached......so remind me about evil again... :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Easy to see with Farmer's posts....not hard to see Bible Buss :lol: Real evil are people like you who propagate a pro fetus pro preborn agenda while ignoring and rationalizing travel bans, opposing expanded healthcare, nutrition programs, prenatal care, Planned Parenthood etc....but hey - you sit in a pew on Sunday morning and think you're a do-gooder while almost systematically opposing everything the book and Jeebus preached......so remind about evil again... :snack:

Where has Buss opposed these things?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Easy to see with Farmer's posts....not hard to see Bible Buss :lol: Real evil are people like you who propagate a pro fetus pro preborn agenda while ignoring and rationalizing travel bans, opposing expanded healthcare, nutrition programs, prenatal care, Planned Parenthood etc....but hey - you sit in a pew on Sunday morning and think you're a do-gooder while almost systematically opposing everything the book and Jeebus preached......so remind about evil again... :snack:

Whatever Waupaca Hitler

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

WTF does a travel ban have to do with abortion?

Refugees....children and newborns.....Or do we not count brown children but only white fetuses?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Refugees....children and newborns.....Or do we not count brown children but only white fetuses?

We have plenty of brown children here and plenty of brown fetuses killed...does that make you feel better?

Edited by Biggie Smails

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

What's most fucked up is the bleeding heart that is against the death penalty but for killing babies. One person did nothing wrong, the other...... 

See I'm pro death penalty. And not because I am so enraged by the heinous crimes someone committed, but because some people just have no useful purpose for humanity. Some people are just broken. And like a sick animal they should just be put down. For their own good and for the good of mankind. No emotional reasoning necessary. It's just logical.