Check your account email address ×

how weak is someone’s patriotism.....

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

......when they have to have rules and expectations on how others express theirs. what a bunch of sally cunys. 

ameruca!!!

it really is amazing. I often wondered how hitler got away with all he did, bending people's minds and shit like that. now I know.

disclaimer for the dolts - I'm not saying trump is the equivalent of hitler. not yet :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it really is amazing. I often wondered how hitler got away with all he did, bending people's minds and shit like that. now I know.

disclaimer for the dolts - I'm not saying trump is the equivalent of hitler. not yet :lol:

Damn you guys really have no clue when you talk about hitler.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump can’t do what hitler did because america doesnt have a state sponsored press corp. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Damn you guys really have no clue when you talk about hitler.

Most people dont. I dont think most people even know what WW2 was about besides Hitler killing jews and trying to establish a master race. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

trump can’t do what hitler did because america doesnt have a state sponsored press corp. 

The hell it doesnt. WTF do you think sells these wars for them? Stand for the anthem MFer...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Most people dont. I dont think most people even know what WW2 was about besides Hitler killing jews and trying to establish a master race. 

The hell it doesnt. WTF do you think sells these wars for them? Stand for the anthem MFer...

really? you’re comparing these dinky little wars since 1991 to what hitler did? pleeeease. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

really? you’re comparing these dinky little wars since 1991 to what hitler did? pleeeease. 

These dinky little wars create more Dem voters.  That's why you constantly beat the war drums on this site.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you voted for the pervert?

So making a comment about a adult woman is a perv? You best check the definition

you voted for a liar, klinton and were attemping to vote in another liar klinton..Hell of track record you got there. howd that work out for you? lmao

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

good stuff. but trump and his followers haven’t shown the willingness to have conversations. instead they want people to stand up and shut up

or just go away.. that would be the best option

Good gawd people need to get over this shit, from the prez on down. Patriotism is what people want it to be from a personal standpoint IMO. If more people would stop and put themselves in the other persons position, really try and understand it, we wouldn't have half the issues we're dealing with now. Instead we have to project our own values and opinions on others. If someone wants to kneel in protest let them kneel. Do I like it? No. Would I do it myself? No, but that doesn't matter. I'm not going to tell someone they can't do it. Does that make them unpatriotic? Not IMO. If I stand for the anthem, am I being a "bootlicker" for what I believe as being patriotic? Again not IMO. As far as I'm concerned, exercising your rights IS being patriotic. But what do I know?

51 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Um no im not. There is a big difference in the 2. Hitler brought Germany out of economic despair inflicted upon them from WW1. There was good reason for Germans to want to fight.

Every war we have been in Since the war of 1812 has not been about defending our country and had been promoted by the controlled media. We had no reason to be in WW1 and arguably WW2. The Korean war, Vietnam war, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, Iraq and every other conflict has been falsely promoted by our govt thru the media to gain public support. And every one of them was over some bullshit that really had nothing to do with our security or freedom. 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Um no im not. There is a big difference in the 2. Hitler brought Germany out of economic despair inflicted upon them from WW1. There was good reason for Germans to want to fight.

Every war we have been in Since the war of 1812 has not been about defending our country and had been promoted by the controlled media. We had no reason to be in WW1 and arguably WW2. The Korean war, Vietnam war, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, Iraq and every other conflict has been falsely promoted by our govt thru the media to gain public support. And every one of them was over some bullshit that really had nothing to do with our security or freedom. 

there’s many ways to bring a people out of economic despair. convincing them that they’re somehow superior or that their nation is somehow greater than other nations is a dangerous set up toward disaster. i do believe that war will be with us until the end of the age of humans. staying prepared is crucial because monsters will always exist. i think hitler was one of those malignant monsters in history that needed to be stopped. history is littered with people just like him. the conditions were ripe for him. but the conditions were also ripe for a leader that inspired though humility and sacrifice. it’s the luck of the draw sometimes.