Check your account email address ×

now the police change their story.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so tell me how did a computer  time stamped series of 911 calls change ?

and why?

you know why your brothers bosses did not like how it made there boot lickers look to the public

Yup.  That's exactly it!  I've been agreeing with you and the other guys.  You've got this! I've been schooled! 

well that is very white of you to agree computer time stamped calls are in fact a accurate time line of calls that came in and we do not yet posses the ability to alter time of things that happened  

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

Its like the retarded ass pig wants us to forget the 1 billion times prior that the cunt LEO's have lied about everything and just assume that this time it was an honest mistake :lol:

fuck you cunt 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its like the retarded ass pig wants us to forget the 1 billion times prior that the cunt LEO's have lied about everything and just assume that this time it was an honest mistake :lol:

fuck you cunt 

Ahhh.  There you proving my points Ben. You're by far the greatest keyboard warrior I know!  Your stellar communication skills are the envy of the others!

1 minute ago, odot1 said:

Ahhh.  There you proving my points Ben. You're by far the greatest keyboard warrior I know!  Your stellar communication skills are the envy of the others!

How about you go ahead and die in a fire now.....thanks 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about you go ahead and die in a fire now.....thanks 

Lmfao! Serioulsy?!?  As I said...great keyboard warrior! You can't make a single post without expising your fear and phobias! Your predictability is amusing! Thanks for the laughs!!

1 minute ago, odot1 said:

Lmfao! Serioulsy?!?  As I said...great keyboard warrior! You can't make a single post without expising your fear and phobias! Your predictability is amusing! Thanks for the laughs!!

I honestly wouldnt piss on your face if it was on fire....why would I dedicate more than an anecdotal amount of thought into any post in response to something you typed. You are a fucking cunt...pig...maybe a dupe.....I dont give a fuck. Eat a bullet retarded faggot....nobody here or anywhere would likely care

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I honestly wouldnt piss on your face if it was on fire....why would I dedicate more than an anecdotal amount of thought into any post in response to something you typed. You are a fucking cunt...pig...maybe a dupe.....I dont give a fuck. Eat a bullet retarded faggot....nobody here or anywhere would likely care

No, no dupe... but you do sound like Zoso? Your fear of homosexuality and extreme fear of police are glaring. Freud would've loved to study you.  As far as dedicating minimal amounts of thought...  I'm quite confident no one would ever argue with you on that point. 

Edited by odot1

12 hours ago, odot1 said:

So as an active ongoing investigation continues and more evidence and statements are found and taken the actual story evolves?!?!?  

Oh no... OOOOHHH NO!  They lied !  It's a coverup !!!    Nobody fucking knows what they are covering up , BUT IT'S A CONSPIRACY !!!!   A COVERUP !!!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i guess that's why alot of press is at the daily updates on all this, huh? it's obvious who's not paying attention...

ok then when walking around tomorrow ask 4 random people if they know how long the cops were out side the hotel room before going in. then get back to me on how much people are paying attention   

24 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh no... OOOOHHH NO!  They lied !  It's a coverup !!!    Nobody fucking knows what they are covering up , BUT IT'S A CONSPIRACY !!!!   A COVERUP !!!

Ahh ...its not a coverup or a conspiracy. What it is....is the cops trying to lie to make it look like they didnt waste a shit load of time from first shots fired to actually doing anything.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh ...its not a coverup or a conspiracy. What it is....is the cops trying to lie to make it look like they didnt waste a shit load of time from first shots fired to actually doing anything.

That's a pretty plausible explanation. 

If there's one thing cops do well, it's covering their own asses.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Everybody knows that the time that elapsed is unacceptable no matter what the story is or how they change the timeline around , the thread is moot . 

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Odot is a respected member in the Ontario forum. No dupe 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Odot is a respected member in the Ontario forum. No dupe 

Thanks Kev... pretty sure that will mean nothing to him and will likely have him refering to you as some form of bootlicker or homophobic term

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Everybody knows that the time that elapsed is unacceptable no matter what the story is or how they change the timeline around , the thread is moot . 

right....its pathetic that they think its cool to try and CYA and then just amend their lies at a later date when everyone has moved on from giving a fuck 

• Haha 1

Just now, odot1 said:

Thanks Kev... pretty sure that will mean nothing to him and will likely have him refering to you as some form of bootlicker or homophobic term

shut the fuck up bootlicking faggot

• Haha 1