Check your account email address ×

now the police change their story.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

This is a non-issue.  6 minutes and the chief even said we might get some details incorrect as we rush to provide the public with info.  

So you're saying that in the six minutes between the time he got shot to the time the firing started is not significant? It's not of any importance that someone "allegedly" shot through a door and wounded a security guard six minutes before 58 people lost their lives? You mean to say that in those six minutes that no one could do anything to stop this? No one saw the guard wounded or he wasn't able to call for help seconds after he was shot? Lets keep in mind that this is in a building where security is paramount. Eyes in the sky are everywhere and security personnel are as well. If they react in seconds to see someone attempting to cheat at a table how long do you think it would take to respond to shots fired? For me, this a huge issue.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So you're saying that in the six minutes between the time he got shot to the time the firing started is not significant? It's not of any importance that someone "allegedly" shot through a door and wounded a security guard six minutes before 58 people lost their lives? You mean to say that in those six minutes that no one could do anything to stop this? No one saw the guard wounded or he wasn't able to call for help seconds after he was shot? Lets keep in mind that this is in a building where security is paramount. Eyes in the sky are everywhere and security personnel are as well. If they react in seconds to see someone attempting to cheat at a table how long do you think it would take to respond to shots fired? For me, this a huge issue.

I'm saying the 6 minute difference between their initial timeline and the corrected timeline is not a big deal.  Whatever info they find within those six minutes is a different story.   There was confusion over how long the shooting lasted and when it started.  I do not subscribe to conspiracies. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lombardo also revised the date on which police believe Paddock checked into Mandalay Bay. While initially they said he had checked in on Sept. 28, three days before the shooting, they now believe he checked in on Sept. 25.

Between the fuck up in when the security guard was shot and providing the wrong date on when Paddock checked in makes it look as if something was up or they don't know what the fuck they are doing.  Those are 2 pretty damn easy things to investigate and report correctly.   My guess is they should have know those 2 things withing an hour of the shooting being done.  

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lombardo also revised the date on which police believe Paddock checked into Mandalay Bay. While initially they said he had checked in on Sept. 28, three days before the shooting, they now believe he checked in on Sept. 25.

Between the fuck up in when the security guard was shot and providing the wrong date on when Paddock checked in makes it look as if something was up or they don't know what the fuck they are doing.  Those are 2 pretty damn easy things to investigate and report correctly.   My guess is they should have know those 2 things withing an hour of the shooting being done.  

Yes, because there was nothing else to focus on at all.  It's not always a good idea to interview a witness right after a traumatic event.  And its even more important to re-interview them after a day or two to fill in any gaps.  

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd kinda think that the security guard would have been the first person interviewed, since he was the last to see him alive and that the time that guard being shot would play an important part of the timeline..:justsaying:

Honestly I dont believe a single thing that is spoon fed to us by the law and MSM...

It does play an important part...as does everything else.  Stories are conflicting at best right after an event..  as evidence is gathered the picture changes and evolves...  A persons memory will clear up and remember new details as they calm down and recover from initial shock or traumatic injury.  This is not unusual.  

5 hours ago, odot1 said:

So as an active ongoing investigation continues and more evidence and statements are found and taken the actual story evolves?!?!?  

no evolving just bullshit the 911 tapes come out and are,reported.  the cops did not like that story they try to change the narituve.  and it worked for almost a week long enough for the sheep to stop paying attention . mission accomplished 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no evolving just bullshit the 911 tapes come out and are,reported.  the cops did not like that story they try to change the narituve.  and it worked for almost a week long enough for the sheep to stop paying attention . mission accomplished 

You and the otbers should go help tbd investigation.  Your experience and expertise in criminal investigations would be gladly welcomed and we could get this wrapped in hours without any errors.  

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

who's not paying attention?

14 minutes ago, odot1 said:

You and the otbers should go help tbd investigation.  Your experience and expertise in criminal investigations would be gladly welcomed and we could get this wrapped in hours without any errors.  

What started out cut and dry isn't so simple now. If everyone was to believe the story that was initially reported by the press from info given by the authorities it sounded like they had it solved in a few hours. Funny how things change isn't it?

59 minutes ago, odot1 said:

The initial statement was just that..  a very quick recap of what was known AT THAT TIME.  Every investigation evolves as it matures.  New evidence, more witnesses etc.. 

Fuck you pig

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

no errors the 911 calls are and were at the time pretty cut and dry . why try to change them? did the investigation need the call time stamps to be changed for some reason ? 

fuck no the cops knew just how bad the actual time line made them look 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

because the media is reporting what is coming straight from the PDs mouth....

And the media isnt prone to changing facts to meet their own agenda? Its a fair question at this early stage of the investigation.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And the media isnt prone to changing facts to meet their own agenda? Its a fair question at this early stage of the investigation.

No way... The media would never lie!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you pig

That's what i like about Ben. Always the intellectual. So afraud of the police it manifests itself into crippling hatred.  I won't even to begin to disect your homophobia. But if nothing else, you are extremely predictable.  Never able to make a counter argument without name calling.  

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no errors the 911 calls are and were at the time pretty cut and dry . why try to change them? did the investigation need the call time stamps to be changed for some reason ? 

fuck no the cops knew just how bad the actual time line made them look 

Again... I think you guys really need to get involved in these investigations.  Your experience and skills are just being wasted sitting behind keyboards.  Police really could use your direct input during these investigations. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

Again... I think you guys really need to get involved in these investigations.  Your experience and skills are just being wasted sitting behind keyboards.  Police really could use your direct input during these investigations. 

I think that you misunderstand me. The higher ups are what has me concerned. Not so much the average cop.

Edited by J. Jackson
spelling error
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, odot1 said:

so then tell me if you are a expert on the situation . why would the 911 time line need to change ? a time stamped call is a time stamped call all the  investigations  in the world cant change a time log . unless of course they have a hot tub time machine and then it only brings them back to the mid 80s.

only reason they attempted to change the time line of response was it mad the cops look like exactly what they are and that is not a pretty picture for the people who pay there salary .

now a week in the majority of the world has moved on and don't give a shit about the details and when on the TV it is just background . they know this now the fact that they stood around blowing each other in the hall for 45min is successfully buried to 85% of the country.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so then tell me if you are a expert on the situation . why would the 911 time line need to change ? a time stamped call is a time stamped call all the  investigations  in the world cant change a time log . unless of course they have a hot tub time machine and then it only brings them back to the mid 80s.

only reason they attempted to change the time line of response was it mad the cops look like exactly what they are and that is not a pretty picture for the people who pay there salary .

now a week in the majority of the world has moved on and don't give a shit about the details and when on the TV it is just background . they know this now the fact that they stood around blowing each other in the hall for 45min is successfully buried to 85% of the country.

Actually was suggesting you guys were the experts. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard get out there and offer your vast expertise and experience. Its not my investigation so Im certainly not qualified to make judgements on it. I can however commwnt on police investigations in general based on 20+ yrs in law enforcement. And really lime Ben and his other wirshippers its pointess having any meaningful discourse with you as your go to is insults and homophobic slurs.  

But again...  you guys can wrap this all up in minutes based on your fb and youtube research.  You really should be contracting yourselves out.  Make some money off this!!