Check your account email address ×

espn, the former sports channel, Suspends jemele hill

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is dissent an American value?  :snack:

Of course, but its getting ridiculous with all these bands of bussed in protestors.  All this leftist revisionism is not going to work.  Sorry.

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Columbus Day uproar of today was a little much... 

The most important one. 

Yeah we had a couple statues vandalized in CT over night.  I hope someone broke their foot kicking a statue:lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course, but its getting ridiculous with all these bands of bussed in protestors.  All this leftist revisionism is not going to work.  Sorry.

Yeah we had a couple statues vandalized in CT over night.  I hope someone broke their foot kicking a statue:lol: 

Sounds like something I would do when drunk :lol: I climbed this huge bronze polar bear statue in downtown winnipeg at about 2am all fucking loaded so I could hump its face. My wife was not impressed at all 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of bussed in protestors :snack: 

IMG_3534.JPG

Edited by SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Sounds like something I would do when drunk :lol: I climbed this huge bronze polar bear statue in downtown winnipeg at about 2am all fucking loaded so I could hump its face. My wife was not impressed at all 

Damn she should have snapped a few pictures of that Shit Show! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop acting like this is anything but a politcal gesture.  And it will die also.  Cuz it's so stupid and counterproductive...and expensive...and stupid (did I mention that already).  :lol:

Of course it's political. Duh.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I am all for a good uproar when needed, but this one seemed a little manufactured. It built up steam throughout the day as people saw how cool it was to be on "the team". BUT dont get me wrong. Columbus Day and Columbus himself are fucking dumb. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of bussed in protesters :snack: 

IMG_3534.JPG

Lol, ok, pretty funny. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lucky you didn't shit yourself doing that kind of workout while hammered on Coors. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lucky you didn't shit yourself doing that kind of workout while hammered on Coors. 

I was 26 years old and still drinking bud heavy at that point 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Political statements and black people aren't mutually exclusive

Just now, f7ben said:

youre gonna have to explain "mutually exclusive"

Yes...yes he is.  Not the term...but his statement....in some type of debatable depth.

Moto?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Kneeling during the anthem is a political statement to protest police killing unarmed black people. 

Derp.

let me get this

"Yah....cuz police kill black people for no reason all the time" DERP DERP DERP 

"If black people wouldnt be committing crimes all the time maybe they wouldnt get shot" mDEPD DERP DERPD

"Cops arent all perfect but most of them are good" DERP DSPJCOIJODIUHVIODVHOIFPJK

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Kneeling during the anthem is a political statement to protest police killing unarmed black people. 

Derp.

....and the wings of pastrami.

It's a political statement under the guise of police brutality.  That is all.  And a poorly crafted one on top of it all.  Like the McRib!  Only available for a limited time...because it's nothing but grizzled fat and calories that tastes like shit....and marketing only takes it so far.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

let me get this

"Yah....cuz police kill black people for no reason all the time" DERP DERP DERP 

"If black people wouldnt be committing crimes all the time maybe they wouldnt get shot" mDEPD DERP DERPD

"Cops arent all perfect but most of them are good" DERP DSPJCOIJODIUHVIODVHOIFPJK

Yes.  You "got it".

:lmao:

You aren't allows back into MN.  I'm distributing flyers tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

....and the wings of pastrami.

It's a political statement under the guise of police brutality.  That is all.  And a poorly crafted one on top of it all.  Like the McRib!  Only available for a limited time...because it's nothing but grizzled fat and calories that tastes like shit....and marketing only takes it so far.

The fuck does it mean...

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I remember my first beer too, man! ..... what a night

• Haha 1