Check your account email address ×

espn, the former sports channel, Suspends jemele hill

Just now, f7ben said:

you really are this dumb ....arent you. I mean its not an act is it...all this gibberish bullshit you type here....its how you really think :lol: 

Yep....I'm really this dumb.  Really, really....really.  Really this dumb.  Seriously.  I'm really this dumb.  Really, really.

Hey, you know that weird feeling you get when you realize you are getting in over your head?  Yeah...it's like that.  But SeRena has your back!  

HOLYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY shIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you really are this dumb ....arent you. I mean its not an act is it...all this gibberish bullshit you type here....its how you really think :lol: 

How the fuck can you still have any doubt :lol: 

Tell me again how this nation wasnt founded on dissent and about how that whole notion is some new liberal rally cry :lol: 

You brainwashed braindead motherfucking mouthbreather .....sweet fuck kill yourself now

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How the fuck can you still have any doubt :lol: 

Settle up?  Gettin' close.  I've got an itch I know you're gonna be able to scratch!  

Coward Whelching Poser.

:lol:

Nice shirt.....It matches your fucking face.

SR chinless.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Tell me again how this nation wasnt founded on dissent and about how that whole notion is some new liberal rally cry :lol: 

You brainwashed braindead motherfucking mouthbreather .....sweet fuck kill yourself now

Tater.

"The Gub'ment is stealing my 4th Amendment rights."

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Same.  

What an idiot.

You're my bitch and I trigger you at will 👍  

You're on a forum dominated by Dumpers and you're still a joke :lol: Let that sink in :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Tater.

"The Gub'ment is stealing my 4th Amendment rights."

DERP poaisjdvpivhjafd9jv   "This nation wasnt founded on dissent...that is a new liberal notion" uqihsdiuhoiaushdiou DEP DERPPDEPRPDEP Fpiojaspoidvjapo

Fuck man just die.....or breath ....or stop having a stroke or whatever it is that makes you this dumb.

Did you ass bong a liter of vodka or something 

Just now, f7ben said:

DERP poaisjdvpivhjafd9jv   "This nation wasnt founded on dissent...that is a new liberal notion" uqihsdiuhoiaushdiou DEP DERPPDEPRPDEP Fpiojaspoidvjapo

Fuck man just die.....or breath ....or stop having a stroke or whatever it is that makes you this dumb.

Did you ass bong a liter of vodka or something 

=

"Nothing...I have nothing."

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Columbus Day uproar of today was a little much... 

The most important one. 

Columbus was trash and doesn't deserve a holiday.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This one is not so correct. They were doing a pre-game prayer. 

Oh so NOW we hear why they're kneeling. 

Funny how that works, isn't it? :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

=

"Nothing...I have nothing."

ahhh ....yah I know. There is nothing to say to someone as willfully ignorant as you. You are the bottom of the barrel.....the left side of the bell curve. Basically you are perfect cop material 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

IDK... Madison is rolling a sub 2% unemployment rate, companies are flocking to the county regardless, and housing market is silly right now. Pretty good for a bunch of libtards!

"Thanks Obama".

You should read more stuffy-poo on a National level.  

Just now, motonoggin said:

Columbus was trash and doesn't deserve a holiday.

Oh so NOW we hear why they're kneeling. 

Funny how that works, isn't it? :bc:

Agreed, Columbus day is retarded, but the outrage on epic levels was silly. 

I am not sure if you think I am lying in the second part lol. They really were doing a prayer, which in itself is a whole nother can of worms. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ahhh ....yah I know. There is nothing to say to someone as willfully ignorant as you. You are the bottom of the barrel.....the left side of the bell curve. Basically you are perfect cop material 

Ahhh...there it is....."FUCK THE PO-LICE!!!"

Settle down, Tater....it's gonna be ok...you're gonna be ok.  Settle.  Breathe.

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But... Madison is doing gnar. Plus tons of good places to stuff my face with food. 

Ughh....you missed my point you fucking coastie.

Now move out and draw fucking fire.  Or just stand there...it's only Ben shooting.  :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Agreed, Columbus day is retarded, but the outrage on epic levels was silly. 

I am not sure if you think I am lying in the second part lol. They really were doing a prayer, which in itself is a whole nother can of worms. 

No I believe you. It's just the kneeling is always interpreted by (white) guys as "disrespektin muh flag un muh trewps" when it's actually a protest of police killing black people with impunity. 

But when they kneel for prayer all of a sudden these one dimensional pole quilt fetishists get a case of the nuance.

Just now, motonoggin said:

No I believe you. It's just the kneeling is always interpreted by (white) guys as "disrespektin muh flag un muh trewps" when it's actually a protest of police killing black people with impunity. 

But when they kneel for prayer all of a sudden these one dimensional pole quilt fetishists get a case of the nuance.

Gotcha. Agreed. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Stop acting like this is anything but a politcal gesture.  And it will die also.  Cuz it's so stupid and counterproductive...and expensive...and stupid (did I mention that already).  :lol: