Check your account email address ×

espn, the former sports channel, Suspends jemele hill

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont even need to read this shit to know Snowrider is handing dumbroski his spaghettios

Lookey!!!  It's Antifa-BEN!!!!  :lol:

Bwahahahahahhaha  hahahahahahahahahahha ahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!!!!  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Disappointed as she is a MSU grad...ESPN is doing the right thing IMO and if Jemele wants to be political she should go work at a news channel.

If it was me as the manager, I don't think there would be a 3rd  violation of the social media policy.  

Edited by racinfarmer

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How?  and why?

I think it was perfectly fine what he did.  In fact....perfectly justified.  Sorry this correction is bunching your panties so much though.  :lol:

He put on a big charade to go to a game spending tax payer dollars so he could walk out like a petulant child. What the fuck are you talking about? LOLOL. Zam... Pence embarrassed himself but most importantly he embarrassed his office by using it to pull some middle school show of defiance. If you think for a second that him flying there so he could wave his fists at football like MC does at minority kids riding by his house on bikes is ok, then you need to rethink your partisanship. 

Its like this dumb fuck needs to out stupid Trump. This is a sub-Biden first years as VP gaff. I can't believe he is this stupid. 

"Hey I'll show them!!!!" 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He put on a big charade to go to a game spending tax payer dollars so he could walk out like a petulant child. What the fuck are you talking about? LOLOL. Zam... Pence embarrassed himself but most importantly he embarrassed his office by using it to pull some middle school show of defiance. If you think for a second that him flying there so he could wave his fists at football like MC does at minority kids riding by his house on bikes is ok, then you need to rethink your partisanship. 

Its like this dumb fuck needs to out stupid Trump. This is a sub-Biden first years as VP gaff. I can't believe he is this stupid. 

"Hey I'll show them!!!!" 

It's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You aren't getting it.  

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What am I not getting?

It's delight.  It's sooooo deliciosly delightful.  I'm coming to get you from Madison.  You need some help.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You're not getting how dumb zam actually is....that is obvious :lol: I think he and ezzy share 2/5ths of a brain 

Quiet yourself, TATER!  :lol:

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How?  and why?

I think it was perfectly fine what he did.  In fact....perfectly justified.  Sorry this correction is bunching your panties so much though.  :lol:

How I see it as well.  If no one's noticed that the left is picking one phony issue after another (*cough Columbus Day*) to feign outrage, 98% don't even know what they're protesting.  I think the country has quite enough of the reverse racism and constant bitching from the 13% of the population, who seem to think they're the only one who's had it rough.  That is the issue, kneeling, Columbus Day, Slavery, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, it just never stops from this side of the aisle.   And Trump is pushing back.  Good.  So aren't millions of Americans who see through the bullshit.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

How I see it as well.  If no one's noticed that the left is picking one phony issue after another (*cough Columbus Day*) to feign outrage, 98% don't even know what they're protesting.  I think the country has quite enough of the reverse racism and constant bitching from the 13% of the population, who seem to think they're the only one who's had it rough.  That is the issue, kneeling, Columbus Day, Slavery, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, it just never stops from this side of the aisle.   And Trump is pushing back.  Good.  So aren't millions of Americans who see through the bullshit.

Is dissent an American value?  :snack:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You know, this is kinda, sorta supposed to be a secret.  :lmao:Watching the lib-tard media today going nuts over this made me piss my pants...TWICE!  i thought maybe this is what MC feels like...then I realized I wasn't sad and pathetic...and I didn't shit myself.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Columbus Day uproar of today was a little much... 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is dissent an American value?  :snack:

The most important one. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The most important one. 

Yes - but it looks like most of the Dumpers on the forum only believe in selective dissent... :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yes - but it looks like most of the Dumpers on the forum only believe in selective dissent... :snack:

"Dissent".  The new "America was founded on......." key word of the week...by the idiotic lib-force.  

Fail.  Again...and again...and again...and again...and again.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The most important one. 

BEAT YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The most important one. 

Dissent Insurrection Spite

Those three words define 99% of the thoughts I have about our government...authority and religion , current events and almost anything outside my personal sphere of influence 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Dissent".  The new "America was founded on......." key word of the week...by the idiotic lib-force.  

Fail.  Again...and again...and again...and again...and again.  :lmao:

you really are this dumb ....arent you. I mean its not an act is it...all this gibberish bullshit you type here....its how you really think :lol: