Check your account email address ×

i’ll buy her lunch.

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

while true with trump in the white house clearly thats not gonna happen because he keeps playing the sides against each other.  

Trump doesnt know how or when to STFU... 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

who in the hell actually thought it was unlawful not to participate in the pledge during high school :lol:

some of you sound like the parents of hitler youth or something.

So many people have forgotten what this country was founded on and by whom... Dissent is the single most American thing there is. 

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So many people have forgotten what this country was founded on and by whom... Dissent is the single most American thing there is. 

Amen brother. 

You've got dissent causing butthurt then dissent of the original dissent causing more butthurt. 

That's a lot of butthurt. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Maybe not in Huston .....but in Houston the constitution applies fully you fucking half wit moron .....

call me what you will but she will not win shit in Houston. also how about the rest of the story why was she in the principals office during the pledge ? we are not being told a   a large hunk of the story . its ok I understand why 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

call me what you will but she will not win shit in Houston. also how about the rest of the story why was she in the principals office during the pledge ? we are not being told a   a large hunk of the story . its ok I understand why 

the supreme court has already ruled on this

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pijhiouhoujbhujkbuj

Just now, motonoggin said:

:lol:

SeRena is waiting on you two for your marching orders.  Who's in charge?  This isn't like a Dem party thing is it?  "Everyone is our leader."  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

SeRena is waiting on you two for your marching orders.  Who's in charge?  This isn't like a Dem party thing is it?  "Everyone is our leader."  :lol:

Lol SR has more in common with you than Ben and Moto. CHECK YOURSELF ZAM!!!!! I feel like picking on you tonight. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol SR has more in common with you than Ben and Moto. CHECK YOURSELF ZAM!!!!! I feel like picking on you tonight. 

Ok....pick away.  SeRena an I have NOTHING in common.  ZERO.  He lacks everything I own in spades.  EVERYTHING.  He's a flea.

Now..."pick".

Image result for obama pick nose

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok....pick away.  SeRena an I have NOTHING in common.  ZERO.  He lacks everything I own in spades.  EVERYTHING.  He's a flea.

Now..."pick".

Image result for obama pick nose

You don't ever pick your nose. Sometimes a crusty is up there so deep and tight a kleenex won't solve it. Keeps you ready to go incase some booger sugar presents itself at a moment's notice. #AlwaysReady

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don't ever pick your nose. Sometimes a crusty is up there so deep and tight a kleenex won't solve it. Keeps you ready to go incase some booger sugar presents itself at a moment's notice. #AlwaysReady

I pull out 5.56 tracers out of my fucking nose.  And shit out grid squares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol: MN Mouthbreather = XLT = Dumpers :lmao: