Check your account email address ×

Top Liberal. He was a TOP liberal.

Just now, Snake said:

We've hit peak hypocrisy folks!

That's what we are calling sexual assault now?

all i read thus far is that he hit on Ashley judd. is there more? if this guy did indeed sexually assault someone I'm not going to defend the piece of shit. do whatever is done to most of these people. now i have more important things to investigate, like the potus. you and wolfie have fun consoling each other over this. :bc:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

We've hit peak hypocrisy folks!

That's what we are calling sexual assault now?

As they say, "your work is done here". :lol:  :bc:   Slinger pretending never to have heard of the guy.  come on.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

As they say, "your work is done here". :lol:  :bc:   Slinger pretending never to have heard of the guy.  come on.

I honestly never have. even after finding out who the pic was. believe it or not, i could care less.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

all i read thus far is that he hit on Ashley judd. is there more? if this guy did indeed sexually assault someone I'm not going to defend the piece of shit. do whatever is done to most of these people. now i have more important things to investigate, like the potus. you and wolfie have fun consoling each other over this. :bc:

"How dare you accuse a dem bundler, the top of the liberal food chain in Hollywood, of using his position to get sexual favors, something we have been fighting against since women's suffrage!"

As I said, were this Wayne LaPierre, you would be verklempt.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you clowns likely never did either until this morning :lol:

Nope, never heard of Pulp Fiction or Gangs of New York.

Wake the fuck up.

Just now, Snake said:

"How dare you accuse a dem bundler, the top of the liberal food chain in Hollywood, of using his position to get sexual favors, something we have been fighting against since women's suffrage!"

I'd want the same thing to happen to this clown as would lapierre, or anyone else. jesus dude, what else do you want me to say? if I was defending him I could understand your butthurt.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nope, never heard of Pulp Fiction or Gangs of New York.

Wake the fuck up.

yep I heard of them, just not who produced them, same with most other movies. I'm not a movie nut. I don't fucking lie dude.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'd want the same thing to happen to this clown as would lapierre, or anyone else. jesus dude, what else do you want me to say? if I was defending him I could understand your butthurt.

So you have progressed from "hitting on chicks"........................

Careful, your hypocrisy is showing.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you clowns likely never did either until this morning :lol:

Nonsense.  He's probably the most powerful man in Hollywood ffs, and a major D fundraiser leftie.  

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Without question.....and reality is, at the end of the day, I doubt you and I could not care less about this guy.  I'm just happy another hypocrite was outed.  

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

for snakey

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nonsense.  He's probably the most powerful man in Hollywood ffs, and a major D fundraiser leftie.  

Without question.....and reality is, at the end of the day, I doubt you and I could not care less about this guy.  I'm just happy another hypocrite was outed.  

Snot doesn't get the stroke this asshole had.

Like it said in the article.... "How do I get out of here without alienating Harvey Weinstien?"

That is the whole point. All of Hollywood knew this, but, liberal institutions being corrupt cesspools of hypocrisy and protecting the powerful, they let it continue.

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ironc how the union Delivery Boy sucks off Dump......who grabs women by the....

Fake hypocritical outrage :lmao:   

And you,have no problems with Clinton the rapist and Shrillery his defender,  pathetic hypocrite 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Stfu you stupid ass cunt. How many fucking times must I say prosecute or whatever the norm is for shit like this if it happened. 

:lol:

Settlements with 8 women.